Eurusd/gbpusd - page 192

avi1:
so 6843 buy?

No. The opportunity has gone.

firscall:
No. The opportunity has gone.

idont trade gu .buy 6843 out 6864-65?

avi1:
idont trade gu .buy 6843 out 6864-65?

looks 6850 no. up or down

avi1:
idont trade gu .buy 6843 out 6864-65?

I'm confused. I'm not trading the same method as you. I am using ZUP.

Guy's I'm off to bed until US open. Chat later.

firscall:
I'm confused. I'm not trading the same method as you. I am using ZUP. Guy's I'm off to bed until US open. Chat later.

seeyou later .

avi1:
seeyou later .

see y ou late mate!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
welcome redwaveman, what does your post mean? cheers

gaz are you there?

avi1:
gaz are you there?

I am dude!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
I am dude!!

post me enter by indi zup (only no.)

avi1:
post me enter by indi zup (only no.)

sorry mate, not sure I understand?