Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1900

The GBPUSD stays with the 1.4900 as support and the 1.5000 as resistance. Lets just wait for a breakout of either of those two.

asaens2:
going into summer doldrums and already narrow ranging ... going to make for lackluster next few months

Mo. they are just avoiding the "Greek risk". You shall see what will happen if Greece defaults

Abdul2012:
Such a strange day for the EUR/USD today while the price moving up and down the 1.0740 . So what is next?

Eur/Usd still looking bearish, 1 hour chart shows that the 20SMA offers support around 1.0715.

Range is getting tighter and tighter - this this is about to blow off

Long term bearish trend manages to hold. Yesterdays attempt to bounce from the bearish channel resistance failed - today it is another attempt to break the resistance. Even though the trend remains bearish, currently the odds are that we are entering a ranging period. Keep stop losses tight - break or a bounce at stages like this can be violent

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  60 kb

Ranging again. I hope we are not starting last year summer ranges

nbtrading:
Ranging again. I hope we are not starting last year summer ranges

Not yet - they are going to jump like this till Friday

Ranging 101. As I already told : it will be like that at least till Friday (April 24th) when the decision about Greece is supposed to be made

searchingFX:
Ranging 101. As I already told : it will be like that at least till Friday (April 24th) when the decision about Greece is supposed to be made

Here they go again : one more wave

For the second day in a row EURUSD is going to close at daily open. If that is not ranging, nothing is

Reason: