Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1907

The 1.0900 level still resists the EUR/USD uptrend today.

eurofreek:
Nothing decided yet 20 pips change for a day is nothing

That is normal

FOMC in two days - ranging till then

fxstrategist:
The GBPUSD found some good resistance on Friday's high around the 1.5187 level, the 1.5100 could become support again.

Cable extends its rally and overcome the 1.52 level, immediate resistance can be found at 1.5261.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD just broke above the resistance around 1.0890 - 1.0900. I think it will soon reach target 1.1000 and I am starting to suspect it might climb even higher and reach 1.1050 or perhaps even 1.1120, which coincides with 89(MA) on the daily filter chart.

I think you are right, next key resistance zone after 1.0900 would be around 1.1050.

EURUSD is right in the middle of the secondary bearish channel. Two things are driving it : Greek negotiations and FOMC tomorrow. We might see some more correction today due to rumors that FED will delay rate hikes by a month

Files:
eurusd_10.gif  61 kb

Bouncing like a headless fly

The volume is critically low. All left out?

eurofreek:
Bouncing like a headless fly The volume is critically low. All left out?

It is always like that ahead of FOMC. People do not want to risk

searchingFX:
EURUSD is right in the middle of the secondary bearish channel. Two things are driving it : Greek negotiations and FOMC tomorrow. We might see some more correction today due to rumors that FED will delay rate hikes by a month

And the correction continues

eurofreek:
And the correction continues

I think it is simple profit taking (just in case - the short positions getting closed before the fomc)

nbtrading:
I think it is simple profit taking (just in case - the short positions getting closed before the fomc)

Maybe - now those 60+% short positions are closed on a fly

Reason: