Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1904

EUR/USD continued to move upward today after the Eurogroup meeting and taking advantage of the weak dollar this week, Are we going to see $1.1000 next week?

Maybe. Depends on FOMC (and still the rumors of Grexit)

victoriajensen:
It looks like the Eurogroup meeting today finally provoked some much needed volatility on the market because EUR/USD finally broke above the resistance at 1.0800. I think it's very possible to see it reach 1.1000 next week.

I agree with you, very likely Eur/Usd would reach 1.100 next week.

Greece problem continues, with yet further set backs and negations that are not going anywhere soon, I don't know about you, frankly I am quite tired of the same tune.

nbtrading:
Maybe. Depends on FOMC (and still the rumors of Grexit)

True, all depends on FOMC next week, this pair may just as well continue to trade within familiar ranges next week.

Yes, but this time everybody is expecting dovish FED. EURUSD might continue the recovery

searchingFX:
Yes, but this time everybody is expecting dovish FED. EURUSD might continue the recovery

FED will be dovish. All the latest US data are pointing in that direction

eurofreek:
FED will be dovish. All the latest US data are pointing in that direction

First we shall hear the "leaks". That way they are going to direct the YSD before the FOMC

searchingFX:
First we shall hear the "leaks". That way they are going to direct the YSD before the FOMC

You mean the same old game : "We are carefully monitoring" :):)

eurofreek:
You mean the same old game : "We are carefully monitoring" :):)

Something like that

And things like "Plan B" when Shoeble tells there will be no plan B and then comes Reuters with a claims that there is plan B already

Reason: