Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1878

EURUSD made a 100 pips weekly gain. Nothing conclusive yet. It is still in a ranging period. We need some more time to see if a correction is on its way

eurofreek:
EURUSD made a 100 pips weekly gain. Nothing conclusive yet. It is still in a ranging period. We need some more time to see if a correction is on its way

We shall see it this week

This might be a significant week ahead of us

Ratios before the market open :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb

Again very low long%

By now we have learned that it means almost nothing (last week they started the change after the COT data was gathered - on Wednesday - HFTs nor have COT data 2 days before we have it)

eurofreek:
Again very low long% By now we have learned that it means almost nothing (last week they started the change after the COT data was gathered - on Wednesday - HFTs nor have COT data 2 days before we have it)

That is the easiest data to buy

eurofreek:
Again very low long% By now we have learned that it means almost nothing (last week they started the change after the COT data was gathered - on Wednesday - HFTs nor have COT data 2 days before we have it)

If someone knows COT data 2 days in advance then it would be scandalous. The rigging possibilities are immense in that case. But so far I haven't heard such rumors and I did not find anybody documenting it

eurofreek:
They are out of the market - the hell will break on Monday (whatever happens today we can count that when the market makers jump in the market on Monday, a sharp reversal can happen)

I agree, we probably will see a sharp fall on Monday.

34 pips gap up (1.1003 - Bloomberg rates)

We shall have to wait for US open - most of EU countries still on holiday tomorrow

Reason: