Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1880

fxstrategist:
The GBPUSD stays above the 1.4900 level, but it has not gained enough bullish momentum to keep heading higher.

The cable hit new fresh high and found resistance at 1.4950 level.

This now sure looks like a start of a correction

eurofreek:
This now sure looks like a start of a correction

Depends on market makers and FOMC minutes later this week

The USD ISM Non-Manufacutring Composite was lower the last survey, That help the EUR/USD to rose today and broke above the 1.1000 level and reached 1.1035, seems we gonna see 1.1050 soon.

The EUR/USD keeps testing the resistance at 1.1030 and keeps failing to break above it. I, personally, do think it will break above it and then it will continue climbing at least until it reaches 1.1200.

Eur/Usd is back below 1.100, the 1.1050/60 level is proving to be quite a tough resistance level for Euro bullish trend so far.

Level 1.1000 is critical. So far it is holding. If it does not hold, next level would in the area of 1.14.

But as I already told : I would not jump on a bullish trend change for EURUSD. If FED hikes rates or not os less important. What is important is that ECB must cut rates even more to complete the QE. That is what the market maker know and that is what we are not told too often.

No change of trend (not yet) : strong bearish trend for EURUSD with selling opportunities on peaks

Well, you were right I am out

HFTs at action again. They were just waiting for enough stop losses to be clustered

Now they are going to revert the price where it was yesterday morning

Reason: