Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1884

eurofreek:
This market is exclusively driven by rumors and gossips - new do not count any more

I could tell "I told you guys so" but it was obvious that there will be no bearish trend change. And as I told : ECB WILL cut rates even more (up to 3%) in order to be able to go on with QE.

And that is not a rumor or gossip - economists calculated what is needed for ECB QE and that is the result (see this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184862, source for the whole story is actually Financial Times, which are not amateurs in that field)

Get readdy for more things like this - it does not matter if FED will hike or not as long as they don't cut rates. What matters is that ECB will cut rates and that is driving Euro down

EUR/USD broke below the support at 1.0790 and is likely headed for target 1.0470 which is the previous low. That said, I don't think we can be sure that the bearish trend will continue before the pair breaks below that level.

Again the market is overreacting - theye were clearly going after stop losses at 1.0700

eurofreek:
Again the market is overreacting - theye were clearly going after stop losses at 1.0700

That is a lesser problem - just imagine poor people that were fooled that level 1.1000 will be broken

The EUR/USD fell 150 pip during the day and currently trade near to 1.0639, So are we gonna see another lowest price for the pair ?

The Pound versus the Dollar keeps dropping and it is currently tryin to break the 1.4700 level. There could still be a bounce to the upside from that zone, but the pair remains clearly weak.

Abdul2012:
The EUR/USD fell 150 pip during the day and currently trade near to 1.0639, So are we gonna see another lowest price for the pair ?

You mean are they going to manipulate the USD even when FED clearly does not know when are they going to hike rates (if ever) and when in the same day when they rally 150 pips against Euro they lose 3% (yes, 3%) in that same day against Ruble - why nooooooo ... the Chicago FED branch HFT service would never do such a BS

Expect anything. USD is on war path against all currencies of the world but it seems that only in the currency war they are showing who are they against really and this is not going to stop any time soon

As long as there is crisis it is convenient for the US to have a strong US - after all who is creating the crisis and then selling the "remedy"?

now 1.07000 is going to be kept for some time to collect some orders (and stop losses) for the next break

eurofreek:
now 1.07000 is going to be kept for some time to collect some orders (and stop losses) for the next break

Do not count on psychological levels now. The momentum of the change after hitting the 1.1000 ceiling is so strong that they do not count any more. Next support is visible somewhere bellow 1.0500 now

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  60 kb
Reason: