Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1860

The EUR/USD rose to 1.0882 today sound we gonna see 1.1000 again.

Is this some kind of weekend profit taking? Upward correction movement seems develop faster than I think.

csc2009:
Is this some kind of weekend profit taking? Upward correction movement seems develop faster than I think.

Game of the big boys

morro:
Game of the big boys

Somehow it looks just like a start of something else. If the rumors about the liquidity are correct, and, as we all know, by now at lest 70% of trading is done by the machines in Europe alone (more in the USA), this is just a taste of what is getting ready for an average Joe - with such ranges, and with a lack of funding, lets face it : our accounts are small compared to what they have to be to survive these kind of changes

We shall see, but the signs are not good

Too much manipulation. I expect that EURUSD goes up next week (through 1.1) but who knows. All depends on algos doing the trading

eurofreek:
Too much manipulation. I expect that EURUSD goes up next week (through 1.1) but who knows. All depends on algos doing the trading

we shall see. But the problem is that more and more voices are claiming that forex is rigged. That is not good

searchingFX:
we shall see. But the problem is that more and more voices are claiming that forex is rigged. That is not good

All evidence is pointing to rigging and as you say that is not good. Forex becomes just another way to tax us without calling it a tax.

eurofreek:
All evidence is pointing to rigging and as you say that is not good. Forex becomes just another way to tax us without calling it a tax.

Interesting article : BBC News - Forex scandal: How to rig the market

The foreign exchange market is not easy to manipulate.

But it is still possible for traders to change the value of a currency in order to make a profit.

searchingFX:
Interesting article : BBC News - Forex scandal: How to rig the market

Really interesting : so far did not know how they are rigging it exactly

How can we know the daily fix?

Really seems like rigging and manipulation even from the brokers when accounts are liquidated right at the end of a strong movement ... they hold off performing the liquidation till just before it turns back as if to maximize their gains and the trader's losses.

Reason: