Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1858

searchingFX:
Nothing have changed Yesterday was a fake change. Trend remains bearish (as it was for a long time - we might see increased volatility, but the overall picture is not changed)

I agree, we just got played yesterday, but nothing has changed.

eurofreek:
Tomorrow will be even more dangerous to forecast than today. Probability of a complete reversion is very high

HFTs fingerprints all over it. If they can change EURUSD (which is the currency with the largest volume) for 400 pips back and forth just like that, than imagine what can they do (and what are they doing) with other things

The news yesterday caused EUR/USD to move to the upside but the pair reached the resistance at 1.0950 and returned to its previous levels. While I am convinced that the bearish trend will continue I am not sure that the consolidation is over yet. The only thing that can convince me is the pair breaking below the support at 1.0480.

Waiting for a 1.0600 break down

eurofreek:
Waiting for a 1.0600 break down

Assian session and it wil be gone

searchingFX:
Assian session and it wil be gone

I don't know about the asian session, but the market is still restless. Countiing on profit collecting tomorrow, we might see another break of 1.0700

The EUR/USD fell to the 1.06-1.07 level today and soon we are going to see more down to the pair as the bearish trend still strong.

eurofreek:
HFTs fingerprints all over it. If they can change EURUSD (which is the currency with the largest volume) for 400 pips back and forth just like that, than imagine what can they do (and what are they doing) with other things

Hmmm ... what's to keep them from pushing prices at any random time ... I'll have to develop some kind of strategy/tactics for that ... mainly keeping trade size small and overall usage of funds small ... 400 pips is much ... normally only see 200 per day and 1000 in a week ... have to be prepared for just about anything in forex and not presume just because it hasn't happened yet that it can't.

Dead cat bouncing. But this time the cat can bounce high

European session is giving up the gains.And it was on a verge of breaking the 1.0700 level

Tight range again - anything can happen today

Reason: