Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2085

The pair is trading sideways and seems capped by the 1.0900 level. I agree, NFP plus profit taking, tomorrow will be interesting.

70% of forecasts are predicting further Euro decline. I don't believe to forecasts too much, but now the market makers are all aligned which could lead to significant EURUSD fall today

eurofreek:
70% of forecasts are predicting further Euro decline. I don't believe to forecasts too much, but now the market makers are all aligned which could lead to significant EURUSD fall today

Euro is going to be pushed down for one reason only : there is a stupid misconception that strong USD should follow strong US economy. Neither of the two is true. But to show to the slaves that US is doing well, they are going to further sacrifice their little savings by increasing the USD and decreasing the real (compared to inflation that they do not want us to know) interest rates

The pair is trading quietly around 1.087 zone ahead of NFP, we should expect volatility after NFP release.

Here we go

Now we all have to do is to wait that FED admits that it will not hike rates and then it will back where we ere a months ago

The NFP finally pushed the pair below 1.0800. I think we can expect EUR/USD to keep falling at least until it reaches the previous lows at 1.0520 and 1.0462.

victoriajensen:
The NFP finally pushed the pair below 1.0800. I think we can expect EUR/USD to keep falling at least until it reaches the previous lows at 1.0520 and 1.0462.

Yes, those levels were a strong support at March and April. If it is broken, parity next

eurofreek:
Yes, those levels were a strong support at March and April. If it is broken, parity next

This time it might be a bit different. Momentum down is strong and no reason why would it stop. We shall see, but the down move is far from being ended

Looking to buy cable around 1.4980

I don't think that cable will recover any time soon. It is probably on a same road as Euro

Reason: