Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1851

Eur/usd is consolidating above 1.06 level after poor US retail sales data.

See what happened to gold today. From the correlation that is rather tight, that is exactly what is going to happen to EURUSD

nbtrading:
See what happened to gold today. From the correlation that is rather tight, that is exactly what is going to happen to EURUSD

Temporarily, level 1.0600 behaves like support now (or resistance - depends how one looks to that quick level break)

I think it is going to be a short term consolidation for the EUR/USD no more.

Abdul2012:

Looks like it - but it also might be a simple end of the week profit collecting

Abdul2012:

It looks like minor consolidation around 1.06 levels, the overall bearish trend remains, and will probably resume soon if there is a break below the 1.0550 support level.

1.06000 still acting as support. we shall see today what happens to it

nbtrading:
1.06000 still acting as support. we shall see today what happens to it

That was just normal intraday ranging - for now all stays the same : strong bearish trend. No change. Expecting that every bump up will be used for short entries

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  59 kb

For now it lost momentum and the volatility is relatively low now. Maybe US data will change that or we are facing a corection (at least a minimal correction)

searchingFX:
That was just normal intraday ranging - for now all stays the same : strong bearish trend. No change. Expecting that every bump up will be used for short entries

Seems that you were right. This will be either a double bottom or another break down

Reason: