EURUSD signal - page 17

Targ:

Hello.

I have a question not on the subject of this thread, but I see that there is at least some communication here. Please, advise where you can ask a question toMetaQuotes Software, MT4 developers.

In Service Desk if the question is worth asking, or create a separate thread with the question on the forum.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/targ/servicedesk

Vitalii Ananev:
In servicedesk if the question is worth it, or create a separate thread with the question on the forum.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/targ/servicedesk

Thank you. Checked out the link. There's a topic on MT5. But I'll still try to ask it there.

Pivot levels

1.2015 is a strong level to start entering a position

My recommendation

We start to buy from 1.2015 with the aim to sell at levels of

Resistance levels

1.2135 - 3rd target

1.2095 - 2 target

1.2070 - 1 target

Support levels

1.2015 - % 5 of long (buy)

1.1985 - % 5 long (buy)

1.1950 - % 5 of long (buy)

Files:
gold8.PNG  102 kb

Viktor Korchagin:

Stop with the prognostication, man ))))

As I said, slowly but surely creeping down. Already 1.1953

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Should go down

Viktor Korchagin:

Stop with the bloody predictions))))

Here we have reached the level of 1.1870. If you're interested, I can make further price predictions.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Must go down

Got as far as 1.1870 as suggested earlier.

There are several options, we have to be more careful. I think it will go down to 1.1724, but I could be wrong.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
There are several options, we have to be more careful. In my opinion, we should go down to the level of 1.1724, but I could be wrong.

What's with all the back and forth arrows? There are others reading you, too.

Mickey Moose:

What's with all the back and forth arrows? There are others reading you too.

I will try to be more specific next time. I just have 1 short trade already opened with a Buy, so I don't know whether to take profit or wait for the subsequent decline. The situation is not clear.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I will try to be more specific next time. I just have 1 short trade already with a CUE, so I don't know whether to take a profit or wait for a further decline. The situation is not clear.

No one is rushing you

Reason: