Eurusd/gbpusd - page 886

firscall:
Well if anyone apart from Avi can successfully trade these so called 'holy grail' numbers I'd like to hear from you. As far as I'm concerned this is a waste of time.

i dont have to prove nothing......460000(around)views dont have a mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try on your free time using them......sorry i cant reveal my sys , as you dont reveal your ,pl,ph

avi1:
i dont have to prove nothing......460000(around)views dont have a mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try on your free time using them......sorry i cant reveal my sys , as you dont reveal your ,pl,ph

Don't get angry. Good luck to you. I'll pray for you, it is no problem. Keep your secrets to yourself. But NOBODY can use your method except you. If anyone can actually use this method then please write a post.

firscall:
Don't get angry. Good luck to you. I'll pray for you, it is no problem. Keep your secrets to yourself. But NOBODY can use your method except you. If anyone can actually use this method then please write a post.

its not a method, its privete nn sys, and you know it ....sorry i cant help you any more, you can use the no. and collect nice green pips or argue with me, its only game of no. in forex

avi1:
its not a method, its privete nn sys, and you know it ....sorry i cant help you any more, you can use the no. and collect nice green pips or argue with me, its only game of no. in forex

Stop being angry. I only wrote that NOBODY except you can use your method. Stop being so angry. I'll pray for you.

I've uploaded an image of my method.

Files:
phpl.jpg  94 kb

firscall:
Stop being angry. I only wrote that NOBODY except you can use your method. Stop being so angry. I'll pray for you. I've uploaded an image of my method.

m8!

big !give a try, put my no. on your method and see --how maney pips you collect every day, than give a thx

avi1:
m8! big !give a try, put my no. on your method and see --how maney pips you collect every day, than give a thx

Your numbers look good but it is difficult for the readers of this thread to know what to do with them unless they have a trend indy. I have a trend indy so it is not a problem for me but I'm thinking of other traders.

avi1:
all the no, are signals buy/ sell- week no. trade 24-h, every day all the week the same no. week no. eu- 3295, 3320, 3355, 3380, gu-5541, 5468, 5528, 5601

m8 !was posted on monday for every day simple eazy!!

low was 3310....so week no. 3320, 3355, 3380 was signal buy------3396 tp1 76p, tp2 41p, tp 3 16p

avi1:
m8 !was posted on monday for every day simple eazy!! low was 3310....so week no. 3320, 3355, 3380 was signal buy------3396 tp1 76p, tp2 41p, tp 3 16p

m8! its only a game of no. (high was 3397 so week no.3380 is trend down)

later t took a sell week no. 3380-----3344 tp 36p

firscall:
Your numbers look good but it is difficult for the readers of this thread to know what to do with them unless they have a trend indy. I have a trend indy so it is not a problem for me but I'm thinking of other traders.

the no. are great !!!! its free and who know how to trade them make a lot of pips ....let god help other traders ,

avi1:
m8! its only a game of no. (high was 3397 so week no.3380 is trend down) later t took a sell week no. 3380-----3344 tp 36p

So why didn't you buy when the price cross above 3380?

Reason: