Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1785

searchingFX:
All within expectations : support is holding, bearish trend continues. With a thin volume we might expect some sudden changes, but not too much (risk aversion during holidays is a known thing)

I think you've got 2 key points right, support is still holding and bearish trend still continues. But there is no volume near big holiday trading.

peeterwoolf:
I think you've got 2 key points right, support is still holding and bearish trend still continues. But there is no volume near big holiday trading.

I agree with you, but we might see the bearish trend testing the support next few days.

Holidays are here. Volatility is drained out of the market and unless some big surprise happens, it will no be back before the holidays ends.

EURUSD is right at the support. Bearish trend remains, but the next couple of days are better to avoid for trading (you might end up stuck with a position for a long time)

Files:
eurusd_11.gif  66 kb

And the market died today Let see if US data will change anything

eurofreek:
And the market died today Let see if US data will change anything

It will. It will be used by algos for a push down

Even though the winter holidays are almost here the EUR/USD pair continues its descent. The pair broke below 1.2200 and is headed for target 1.2100, probably even 1.2000 after that.

victoriajensen:
Even though the winter holidays are almost here the EUR/USD pair continues its descent. The pair broke below 1.2200 and is headed for target 1.2100, probably even 1.2000 after that.

I am totally agree with that , thank you.

Here goes 1.2200, next target will be 1.2100 and 1.20 and....

csc2009:
Here goes 1.2200, next target will be 1.2100 and 1.20 and....

Not so fast, may not be this week.

Long term support/resistance hase been reached. Now it remains to be determined if it will be behaving as support or as resistance (the both can happen at this exact moment). Bearish trend is intact. Possible good time for a short order but it bares a risk of a long order holding (due to very thin holiday volume)

Files:
eurusd.gif  66 kb
Reason: