Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1765

Strategy for Eur/Usd for this week:

Last week - pivot that was protecting a mid-term wave down was broken. To proceed with trend down it is better to wait until the new cycle down will be created (i.e. a new FZR down).

From the other hand: a mid-term flat is started with "scales outweighing down". Therefore It might be a good idea to hunt for some "sell" positions this week as per green line on the picture (don't forget the risk of trading in "flat-mode")

Tomorrow we can expect reverting what happened on Friday. As soon as some cluster of stop losses or pending buys gets hit, it will jump as crazy

eurofreek:
Tomorrow we can expect reverting what happened on Friday. As soon as some cluster of stop losses or pending buys gets hit, it will jump as crazy

Maybe we should stay out of it tomorrow.

Good resistance on the GBPUSD at the 55 EMA 4 hour chart. The moving average is just above the 1.5700 level, which has proven to be a good resistance too.

peeterwoolf:
Maybe we should stay out of it tomorrow.

The pressure is collected again : it can burst in any dirrection

Chances are down, but you never know

The eurusd no longer going up today and it will sideway consolidate somebody.

eurofreek:

Looks like stop loss clusters got hit

Reverting is going on. Probably a good chance to sell - but wait a a couple more hours

EUR/USD really did form a double bottom at the support at the 1.2350, which proved to be quite strong, and is now headed for 1.2570. Between that double bottom and the strong support I am starting to wonder whether this is not the beginning of a more long-term correction.

I hope so it is not and i wish it back to the 1.2280 soon.

Now all we have to do s to wait tomorrow Quite a few news tomorrow - probable whipsaws : just another usual day

Reason: