Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1763

Ranging 101. Pressure is building up. I am out of the market - I have no idea where is this going to go now

Draghi is taking care of promises again

EUR/USD did fall after all, despite my suspicions that the correction might last longer. That said, in order to be certain that it's not forming a double bottom it will have to break below the support around 1.2380 and below the previous low at 1.2350. If does that it will likely head for target 1.2200.

Well the change was violent

The squeeze was too much in the last couple of days. Logical result is this violent breakdown

The currency war continues and we should be glad for that : that should provide reasonable volatility (nothing like what was going on this summer)

yeah, seems like there is no logic in the market.... lol

Next week : Janet in the counter attack. verbal Easing at its best (so far it did not work, it will be interesting to find out what will they find out this time after the "if you are poor eat cakes"")

Are we saying goodbye to 1.24 level for good, eur/usd downside wide open again or...?

Getting closer to 1.22 the magic level everyone talk about.

peeterwoolf:
Getting closer to 1.22 the magic level everyone talk about.

We should have listened to market makers : they are so strong that now they do not hesitate to tell what the target is. CBs cannot change anything in that (or better yet : CBs are doing what they are told to do)

Reason: