Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1712

WR1:
could be a winner..? with a 1000pip stop

I guess you are right, bigger the risk, bigger the return.

peeterwoolf:
I guess you are right, bigger the risk, bigger the return.

I don't think that the return in the case of long positions at some levels (still reading of guys keeping opened longs at 1.28 and 1.3) will turn into winning trade any time soon

nbtrading:
I don't think that the return in the case of long positions at some levels (still reading of guys keeping opened longs at 1.28 and 1.3) will turn into winning trade any time soon

They are probably counting on FED being rational - and that is their error. In normal times strong $ is not good, but these are not "normal times". Right now the most valuable exports are not from the civil producers and that will keep $ strong for quite some time

searchingFX:
They are probably counting on FED being rational - and that is their error. In normal times strong $ is not good, but these are not "normal times". Right now the most valuable exports are not from the civil producers and that will keep $ strong for quite some time

CBs are never rational. Servants of politicians can not be rational

eurofreek:
CBs are never rational. Servants of politicians can not be rational

Well, this time they are highly predictable. If we only sold on First notion of Draghi's "intervention" that is more than 1200 pips risk free. Now, it still looks like it will continue, just keep the risk on mind and forget about "hope trading" - US military economy is not going to stop now with all the new "markets" they have opened in these few months

Ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb

Again see the ration of longs for EURUSD

Small gap : 1.2693 at a moment. It was 1.2700 for a very short period

Asian session will continue pushing Euro down - but better to wait and see - the volume is so thin that you can feel it

Oh well, just another ranging day

Reason: