Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1705

Bearish trend continues. usual oscillating within daily range channel (Friday finished at lowest - it was either breaking the support , or going to the easing zone - much more usual ig going to the easing zone and that is what is happening). Probably a good sell opportunity right now

Files:
eurusd_news.gif  72 kb

Today Draghi is speaking but he will tell all the usual;. Much more important is the Bundes Bank report today than Draghis speech

nbtrading:
Today Draghi is speaking but he will tell all the usual;. Much more important is the Bundes Bank report today than Draghis speech

Yep, but markets are expecting news from Draghi. And even no news, will be a news. It is like that now : CB heads are the "stars" in the forex market

I know that this is a day without too much news, but looks like we are back in ranging period

I think EUR/USD is still in consolidation, but in my opinion it will continue falling once it breaks below the support at 1.2820 - 1.2800. That said, we'll have to wait and see what effect Mario Draghi's speech later today will have on it.

Now let see if a breakdown is coming

both preparing for upward trends

I don't think so

Check the last 3 bottoms for EURUSD : exactly 10 pips pushes downwards each time

I am reading at some forums that some people still keeping opened positions at 1.32, 1.33.

I agree, looks like eur/usd back to ranging.

Reason: