Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1713

Now we are looking at interesting period ahead of us. Support has been broken, but what is going on today so far point to a possible correction (back to previous bearish support). Waiting for confirmation is advised

Files:
eurusd_11.gif  70 kb

This looks like the ranging is going to stay the whole day long. No significant news. Consolidation period

It is aiming to the 1.25 down low from what i see now.

EUR/USD formed an inverted hammer candlestick in the four hour filter chart and headed up. Considering that there's also very strong support in the 1.2660-1.2700 zone, I think some correction is beginning with target 1.2730, perhaps even 1.2800.

Still ranging, I think today that's it, but we have a big week ahead of us, ECB Thursday and NFP Friday.

Abdul2012:
It is aiming to the 1.25 down low from what i see now.

They are setting up the trap. Be careful

csc2009:
Still ranging, I think today that's it, but we have a big week ahead of us, ECB Thursday and NFP Friday.

Yes, you are right big week ahead of us, we might eventually see 1.26 after the correction.

More and more forecasts of a quick drop to 1.2

eurofreek:
More and more forecasts of a quick drop to 1.2

They are not expecting a quick drop. Forecast is that level 1.2 will be reached somewhere in the middle of 2015. There will be corrections, and drops for sure, but do not expect a quick straightforward drop - it is the interest rates difference that is driving this bearish trend, not some market colapse

searchingFX:
They are not expecting a quick drop. Forecast is that level 1.2 will be reached somewhere in the middle of 2015. There will be corrections, and drops for sure, but do not expect a quick straightforward drop - it is the interest rates difference that is driving this bearish trend, not some market colapse

At least we know the long term trend. Trading the peaks should not be too much difficult using proper MM and taking care of shorter term changes

Reason: