Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1718

Now I am interested if we are going to get the same thing like yesterday (the small price changes in a row)

NFP front running already started. Some are predicting 230.000 jobs (last month it was 142.000)

If the number does not come over 200.000 we may see a big rebound

Well, this thing is back to where it was yesterday (and lower already). It will be an interesting NFP

nbtrading:
Well, this thing is back to where it was yesterday (and lower already). It will be an interesting NFP

Yes, and this time I think that NFP data will come in worse than expected (in which case we could see an up move very fast)

eurofreek:
Yes, and this time I think that NFP data will come in worse than expected (in which case we could see an up move very fast)

Well I was wrong

happy weekend guys

eurofreek:
:)

Well I was wrong

happy weekend guys

This was a massive front running. They knew already yesterday what will the NFP data be today. That is why the break of 1.27 did not happen

Now what interests me is if 1.25 is going to be any support at all

The non-farm payrolls certainly had an effect and EUR/USD fell another 70 pips today. The bearish trend shows no signs of exhaustion and if you look at the monthly filter chart the previous lows are at 1.2030 and 1.1870 so I wouldn't be surprised if it's headed for those targets, though I don't think it will happen any time soon.

Yesterday they went to 1.27000 (to the point) and then reversed)

Today, so far they did the same thing but 1.25000 this time (again to the point)

Time to reconsider some things about forex and HFT

nbtrading:
Yesterday they went to 1.27000 (to the point) and then reversed)

Today, so far they did the same thing but 1.25000 this time (again to the point)

Time to reconsider some things about forex and HFT

The precision of it is astonishing - it showing what kind of money and computer power they have at their disposal. Makes me feel like a bug