Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1707

nbtrading:
Correction started? Chances are that it is - lack of major US news for the next two days

If it breaks 1.29 up then we can consider it a correction

Otherwise it is still just ranging

nbtrading:
If it breaks 1.29 up then we can consider it a correction Otherwise it is still just ranging

Intensive dip buying going on. We might see a break of 1.29 up

It looks like EUR/USD is headed north after all and we might see some correction. There's a marubozu candlestick in the daily filter chart and the trend appears to be exhausted for the moment. I think the target will be 1.2950, perhaps even 1.3100 later on.

victoriajensen:
It looks like EUR/USD is headed north after all and we might see some correction. There's a marubozu candlestick in the daily filter chart and the trend appears to be exhausted for the moment. I think the target will be 1.2950, perhaps even 1.3100 later on.

Very good analysis , thank you.

Whipsaw 101. Why would they break 1.29 when they can make more money like this. And it is not over yet

I wish we have a chat window, instead of bulletin board. Admin, can you provide chatting window for us? ^_^

Looks like we have some intraday bullish movement today, but still stay in the range.

Guys, that on EURUSD today is a classical pin bar

paul.seldon:
I wish we have a chat window, instead of bulletin board. Admin, can you provide chatting window for us? ^_^

Mmm, chat window? Good idea!

Chat window with showing image thumbnails that if double clicked, enlarged to show the technically analyzed chart. ; - >

Reason: