Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1715

The GBPUSD may drop some more if the NFP report comes out better than expected.

fxstrategist:
The GBPUSD may drop some more if the NFP report comes out better than expected.

Some predict nfp over 200.000

eurofreek:
Some predict nfp over 200.000

Yes I saw those predictions. But even without those, we can expect a lot of volatility for NFP (and ECB). EURUSD is at psychological level and the pressure is building up. People are expecting correction (I was expecting it too) but now I am not sure - the market is already pricing in the expected 1.2 level and the market really can stay irrational for a long time

Trend : bearish. There will be no trend change any time soon

Files:
eurusd_13.gif  69 kb

Goldman Sachs forecast : EURUSD 1.00 by the end of 2017 : Goldman: What's Next For USD, GBP, EUR? What Do Central Banks See?

Great analysis ,i think short sell is the best choice for today, thank you.

EUR/USD hit strong support at 1.2600 and we might see some pullback before it heads for 1.2500, especially considering that a double bottom seems to have formed in the one hour filter chart.

searchingFX:
Yes I saw those predictions. But even without those, we can expect a lot of volatility for NFP (and ECB). EURUSD is at psychological level and the pressure is building up. People are expecting correction (I was expecting it too) but now I am not sure - the market is already pricing in the expected 1.2 level and the market really can stay irrational for a long time

Trend : bearish. There will be no trend change any time soon

I don't see any big correction movement either, as long as the price stay below 1.2640, there is no changing of the bearish trend.

What a nice false breakout and even nicer little whipsaw We are being shown what is going to happen tomorrow and the day after tomorrow

eurofreek:
What a nice false breakout and even nicer little whipsaw We are being shown what is going to happen tomorrow and the day after tomorrow

Yes, a little preview of what will happen tomorrow and Friday.

They can tell whatever fairy tail they want, but EURUSD is so out of volume that it is painful to watch when half a lot causes 5 pip change in price. Even I can pretend to be a market maker in this kind of market

Reason: