Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1631

eurofreek:
We are going to watch the same old game : they are going to let us think that 1.35 will hold and then they will clean up our positions. Goldman & Sachs is expecting 1.2 for Euro

Frankly, if Goldman & Sachs is expecting 1.2 for Euro I would trade against them

Long to short ratios before the official market open

Files:
ratios_2.gif  24 kb

No gap - current rate 1.3625 (Bloomberg)

nbtrading:
Frankly, if Goldman & Sachs is expecting 1.2 for Euro I would trade against them

I haven't read the article, but is there any reason why trade against them?

peeterwoolf:
I haven't read the article, but is there any reason why trade against them?

They are rather famous for wrong forecasts. It is their way of manipulating market : let the people believe that they are going to do one thing and then they do the opposite. Clasicall market maker that manipulates the market with false information

Changes are so "big" that I have to switch to 1 minute chart to see something

See you at London open

The EURUSD tries to break below the 1.3500 level, but we can clearly see that the bears lost steam at that zone and the bulls came back in really strong, making the price jump back up.

We are back in the tight ranging. Neither bulls nor bears are winning this for now. Once when enough positions are collected, only then we shall see what do market makers plan with EURUSD

Nothing have changed yet

1.3520 is the first support level that has to be concurred. Only after that 1.35. Significant bounce up (except for short term profit takings) is not likely for now

Files:
eurusd_15.gif  69 kb

initially it looked like another typical weekend consolidation. But we already got a rejection off the EMA 20 and it looks all set for

further selling

Files:
eurusd_h4.jpg  71 kb
Reason: