Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1636

I think we gave two scenarios (for the next couple of days):

1. Euro continues down (less probable)

2. Euro makes a minor correction before either bearish trend is confirmed (more probable) or breaks newly formed resistance and goes into new bullish trend (almost impossible - don't forget that in times of any local(ized) tensions $ strengthens - in this case US government and FED are in direct collision because FED does not want a strong $)

Files:
eurusd.gif  72 kb

3 pips range Asian session again

See you guys tomorrow

searchingFX:
We came to a point when only German PMI matters for EU. Looks like the purpose of EU is achieved finally

Very true, did not expect all that.

nbtrading:
A lot of important US data today. Anything can happen before the day ends, but my guess is that EURUSD will comfortably end at daily open

Somehow it did end up back to the opening point, you are so right.

Even though there was some volatility on the EURUSD for today, the price has come back to the same consolidation area. We do not have a clear view on the pair yet.

With 8 pips Asian session nothing at all can be told what is going on or will go on. This is probably some kind of a records for the Asian session in the last year

Ok, so we have to wait for some news the few coming hours and see what the pair gonna act.

It looks like a normal bearish trend continuation now. I would not expect too much of a change any more (low volume and the usual ranges) but being Friday, with profit collection and the usual last seconds HFT fixing, if you can and if it is convenient, close the positions you have. I am out from the last move down (it was a normal previous day range trading, and being closed on the upper side, it was to be expected that the main change today within the average daily ranges will be down)

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  71 kb

It already started : Friday profit collection

At least we had some range after that disaster of 8 pips Asian session

EURUSD looking to confirm this week's breakdown. See key levels and targets.

Daily Forex Trading Outlook

Reason: