Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1635

nbtrading:
Nothing 19 pips range - back to daily open. Usual "new normal" trading day

Double bottom and nothing, I guess we have to wait for tomorrow then.

Lets see if the GBPUSD keeps dropping to the 1.7000 level.

We came to a point when only German PMI matters for EU. Looks like the purpose of EU is achieved finally

searchingFX:
We came to a point when only German PMI matters for EU. Looks like the purpose of EU is achieved finally

Wasn't it supposed to be so

A lot of important US data today. Anything can happen before the day ends, but my guess is that EURUSD will comfortably end at daily open

nbtrading:
A lot of important US data today. Anything can happen before the day ends, but my guess is that EURUSD will comfortably end at daily open

So far the market agrees with me, but we shall see after the new home sales report

nbtrading:
So far the market agrees with me, but we shall see after the new home sales report

The way it is going it will be pushed up by the end of the day. You can see signs of algo trading all over it

I don't think that there will be a push up

Trend is bearish, and this was just a simple intraday correction. Have patience

nbtrading:

Well, I must admit that you were right. I was expecting a push, and all points tht this is it - a couple of pips from open up or down does not matter - no change today

eurofreek:
Well, I must admit that you were right. I was expecting a push, and all points tht this is it - a couple of pips from open up or down does not matter - no change today

Don't you hate sometimes when you are right?

I would have preferred if it went a bit down, but now I have no idea at all what will happen tomorrow - guess a gambling or no trading day tomorrow. It looks too much like a breaking point of whatever trend can happen

Reason: