EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1694

strangerr:

(Keep watch, dear, yes.))). Call moves lower and lower and they build it up brutally.

Thank you very much.)

i read, but did not have time to say, koly puti seems to help, but also bring confusion, cheers!

p.s. I will watch quietly...

)))

Chester:

Thank you very much.)

i read, but did not have time to say, koly puti seems to help, but also bring confusion, cheers!

p.s., I will watch quietly...

)))

Torgus does not bring clarity to this question)))

Stocks are cheapening in the states, waiting for Obama's show

strangerr:

Nae speshi, da dear, yes.)) The call moves lower and lower and they build it up brutally.

He's been in the market for a while, the system is just slowing down or delaying.(Maybe still put 124, not call 187)?

Wolf seems to have worked out the 5th wave.

guys, if anyone can see the momentum of interest in call options up to where do we go?)

well, judging by the active stakes and puts, we shouldn't go down unless more powerful puts get in the way ))

Jingo:
guys, if anyone can see the momentum of interest in call options up to where do we go?)
So far to 1.35 but with America's entry it might not get there, in general we should have entered on a pullback earlier.

a quiet flat with a bearish bias

-DEN-:

It's been on the market for a while now, the system is just slowing down or delaying.(Maybe put 124 instead of call 187 after all?)

Looks like Wolf has worked out the 5th wave.

The call is now 320 and the put is 177 at 1.3423.

As I was writing, it's already 363.

strangerr:

The call is already 320 and the put is 177 at 1.3423.

As I was writing, it's already 363.

The first pullback to 1.35(0-15) and then back up and that will be the support line for us.

Reason: