Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1625

Or it is a simple front running before Yellen testifies?

This looks like a classical case of a whipsaw

on my own:
This looks like a classical case of a whipsaw

Yep

This one was fats and furious (I was wrong - 1.36 just will not give up so easily)

Makes me wonder - what does it take to break that level?

Another attempt to break 1.36

eurofreek:
Another attempt to break 1.36

Yep

Those were Yellen testimony front runners. Now lets see what will Yellen tell

searchingFX:
Yep

This one was fats and furious (I was wrong - 1.36 just will not give up so easily)

Makes me wonder - what does it take to break that level?

Well, it takes just another same Yellen testimony

Support is broken, and as I already told, I don't think that areas above 1.36 will be reached too soon back (one more whipsaw would be by far too much)

Files:
eurusd_11.gif  70 kb

Looks like you are right

Finally some real volatility. I hope it will last for more than one day

eurofreek:
Looks like you are right Finally some real volatility. I hope it will last for more than one day

That would be good

Even if I lose, but not going to wait 3 hours for a 2 pip change

nbtrading:
That would be good Even if I lose, but not going to wait 3 hours for a 2 pip change

Don't forget that Yellen testifies tomorrow too

If she changes the story (and it is possible) we shall have one more volatile day

We are looking for that man, but do you thing that she will ?