Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1517

That was common knowledge that FED will do nothing

They are doing what they are told and their employers are not going to change the systems that makes them richer each and every day without doing anything

Come to think of it, it is showing the state of forex. The news that FEDwill nothike rates for a long time changed EURUSD only about 50 pips? It the old days it would jump like crazy for at least 150 pips. Forex is in a deep ....

nbtrading:
A question : why are you using sma 20 (usually they use sma 200 for long time trends)?

Answer: I am not using the SMA 20, I am using the EMA 20. : Yes 'they' use SMA 200/- not me. : Now the important part is the EMA 20 is clearly marking support on this uptrend and thereby giving probable buy zones. That's all that that matter.

One more no-no day for traders. that reaction of only 50 pips change on a FED lie is telling everything

searchingFX:
One more no-no day for traders. that reaction of only 50 pips change on a FED lie is telling everything

40 pips range - it was expected

It all reminds me of time when they were preventing scalping by simply narrowing the range and widening the spread in Asian session to prevent scalping of EURCHF. Seems they are doing exactly the same thing now but during the whole day and on EURUSD

eurofreek:
40 pips range - it was expected It all reminds me of time when they were preventing scalping by simply narrowing the range and widening the spread in Asian session to prevent scalping of EURCHF. Seems they are doing exactly the same thing now but during the whole day and on EURUSD

Yep. Remember those days. And they (brokers) tell that they are not making agreement with each other. They are probably already hit hard by HFT (they let the snake come in and only after realized what will the snake to to them )

One more thing : when FE started QE USD started falling. Now when ECB should start QE, Euro is rising. Nobody controls the market? All I know that it is not done by me

eurofreek:
One more thing : when FE started QE USD started falling. Now when ECB should start QE, Euro is rising. Nobody controls the market? All I know that it is not done by me

That is the logic of the thieves : they are predicting that these (ECB) are going to steal too

nbtrading:
That is the logic of the thieves : they are predicting that these (ECB) are going to steal too

Noooooo That is just panic buying. Just in case we have another "secret meeting" orchestrated by Janet

searchingFX:
Noooooo That is just panic buying. Just in case we have another "secret meeting" orchestrated by Janet

Janet the Ben killer She is small bit she sure knows how to lie - no wonder she have cleaned up Ben

Reason: