[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 9

margaret:
By the way, hello there!

Hi!

I was getting worried.

Vlad72:

Hi!

I was getting worried.

What was there to do in August? All the players are on holiday. There is still uncertainty in the market. Everything important should happen this month. Maybe it should, but my opinion: there will be uncertainty for a couple of months.

Margaret is back with us!!! And they've already started saying that you've been hurt and left the forum. Glad that's not the case. )))

Good afternoon.My opinion today-tomorrow the area of 1.4050, tomorrow the day after tomorrow the area of 1.3980, and then close the gap.

margaret:
What was there to do in August. All the players were on holiday. There is still uncertainty in the market. Everything important should happen this month. Maybe it should, but my opinion: there will be uncertainty for a couple of months.

I agree, we will hang around, stall for time.

strangerr:

Hi! Good to see you.
similarly

Well, let's go uphill from here.

strangerr:
So, let's go up a little bit from here.

except very little, it's a holiday in the US and they will not be in the market today

In my opinion, flat down and then flat up.

margaret:

Unless very little, in the US today is a holiday they will not be in the market

My view is flat down and then flat up

Yes, very little by little)))

margaret:
Trichet spoke an hour and a half ago!

Happy arrival! A pleasure to meet you.

Did he say anything important? Where to read it, I couldn't find it... Would you mind telling me?

Reason: