Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1762

FED is also worried about low inflation, according to the latest FOMC Minutes. The dollar suffered a setback immediate after the FOMC, decline against the EUR to 1.2599. It seems settle down at 1.2550 level, but it's not over yet, bullish potential remains.

csc2009:
FED is also worried about low inflation, according to the latest FOMC Minutes. The dollar suffered a setback immediate after the FOMC, decline against the EUR to 1.2599. It seems settle down at 1.2550 level, but it's not over yet, bullish potential remains.

I agree, technical sign shows increasing bullish potential, 1.26 would be a strong psychological level to break.

Short term correction stopped for a moment. But I think that US data today will be used to continue the correction

1.25 is a strong support. It will take more to break it down (if it gets there now)

I agree with your point eurofreek.

I think that EUR/USD might keep climbing until it reaches 1.2620, but the market is so uncertain at the moment that buying now would mean taking a considerable risk. Personally, I'd rather wait for a relatively reliable signal that the pair's descent is about to continue.

victoriajensen:
I think that EUR/USD might keep climbing until it reaches 1.2620, but the market is so uncertain at the moment that buying now would mean taking a considerable risk. Personally, I'd rather wait for a relatively reliable signal that the pair's descent is about to continue.

It looks like that the market is 100% algo controlled now : who knows which button will be pressed tomorrow. Today all the US data was OK, and yet no $ getting stronger

EURUSD in a period where the balance is very sensitive. All shows that the trend is still bearish, but all the experience is teling us that FED might have started what they have told to ECB : not to push their luck too much. By now FED (and everybody in the US) knows that strong $ is not helping anything at this moment, and from here EURUSD co go in any direction - in a violent change, most probably

For now it is ranging, but don't be fooled. Extreme care recommended

Files:
eurusd_9.gif  67 kb

nbtrading:
It looks like that the market is 100% algo controlled now : who knows which button will be pressed tomorrow. Today all the US data was OK, and yet no $ getting stronger

It's true, that's why I remain sideline for now.

The GBPUSD stays around the 1.5700 level with no clear direction.

Reason: