Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1757

Interesting analysis for this day, Thank you.

While the market makers are busy licking their wounds, the market is ranging. No liquidity - again

It is clearly sliding into sideways market. Don't know what will Friday bring, but after so much "traders" busted for FX rigging, I can imagine that we shall have a low profile keeping (no rigging) for at least a couple of days. And then, rigg on

Nothing changed : ranging 101. I don't think that anything will change these days

Traders exiting before the EU CPI. We might see some action after all

Bearish trend continues. Long term resistance is holding repeated attempts to test it. Even though we are in a short ranging period in the last couple of days, there are no signs of correction. The assumption is that the bearish trend is intact and that decidions should me made accordingly (selling the peaks)

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  67 kb

The EUR/USD consolidation has continued for over a week now and it doesn't look like it will end today, so we may have to wait at least until Monday before we see any major change. That said, I think that it will likely continue descending once the consolidation ends and will reach at least 1.2200, perhaps even 1.2000.

searchingFX:
Bearish trend continues. Long term resistance is holding repeated attempts to test it. Even though we are in a short ranging period in the last couple of days, there are no signs of correction. The assumption is that the bearish trend is intact and that decidions should me made accordingly (selling the peaks)

Eur/usd is trapped in the narrow range, and you are right, overall trend is still bearish.

Gbp/Usd the price is slipping down, even it's oversold I still think there is room for further decline.

What a nice profit collecting They simply could not help themselves - they had to use the fix again (and counter trade the good USW news). Guess they are using cans with a rope stretched between now for rigging - so that nobody can intercept them