Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1756

Another dead cat bouncing day. Now when market makers are fined, for a few days we can expect very low volatility and volume

It looks like range continues for EUR/USD. The market seems to be exceedingly calm today. I took a look at the economic callendar and it appears that it will stay that way at least until Friday.

Wish they finish this forex rigging thing so that a normal trading comes back one day. Dreams ...

Just another ranging day for EURUSD. 115 pips weekly range. We can expect the same in the rest of the week

nbtrading:
Just another ranging day for EURUSD. 115 pips weekly range. We can expect the same in the rest of the week

I guess so. So far nothing much has changed from yesterday.

nbtrading:
Another dead cat bouncing day. Now when market makers are fined, for a few days we can expect very low volatility and volume

I agree, I'm not expecting much this week.

Stall ranging. One more ranging day ahead of us

Today the pressure is up. Looks like everybody is expecting worse US unemployment claims data then forecast. If that is so, we may see 1.25 again today

It looks like the EUR/USD range will continue today as well.

EURUSD resistance is being tested again. Now it depends on US unemployment data what happens next during the day. Long term trend is still bearish. Chances for surprise today are small (unemployment data is heavily manipulated and almost sure that better than expected data will be published today)

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  67 kb
Reason: