Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1760

eurofreek:
And again we are having a one moment to the other total loss of volume. HFTs are still here, and we are just puppets

That is becoming completely normal

We could not have think that in a market with that ammount f money flow there would be no predators that are going to use any "system" to grab more

PS: ranging again (algos still sleeping). My guess : today we go a bit up (compared to daily open)

All I can say that the eurusd is heading after all to 1.23 and less.

nbtrading:

We could not have think that in a market with that ammount f money flow there would be no predators that are going to use any "system" to grab more

PS: ranging again (algos still sleeping). My guess : today we go a bit up (compared to daily open)

Looks like you were right

nbtrading:

Another sell opportunity, maybe?!

The GBPUSD stays very volatile and undecided, the data from the UK came out mixed and that is why the pair has not found a clear direction.

fxstrategist:
The GBPUSD stays very volatile and undecided, the data from the UK came out mixed and that is why the pair has not found a clear direction.

I agree, GBPUSD is trading flat.

It looks like the EUR/USD consolidation continues and it might be too early for any long-term prognosis before that ends.

4 hour chart ranging. Range from 1.2500 to 1.2530 in next 4 to 6 hours. 1.2500 being a support in that period

I am Sorry My Friends.........Hard Hard....Luck

Essam:
*************00 I am Sorry My Friends.........Hard Hard....Luck

What the hell are you blabbing about?

Going to stop demo trading and trying to sell "wonder" indicators? That will be a day

Reason: