Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1531

eurofreek:
Bah, it us going to be the sane again Going to take a rest - no trading Asian session again

This time they have tricked you a bit (not much, but 30 pips range is enormous compared to other days)

They simply closed the gap from 2 weeks ago

Man, talking about patience

Makes me wonder : some of the market makers is a compulsive buyer, or someone just got an information (FOMC statement for example) that we still do not know? Pending home sales are predictable (pending home sales index momentum is at 0 - the change in sales should not be too big, or this time I am wrong)

eurofreek:
Makes me wonder : some of the market makers is a compulsive buyer, or someone just got an information (FOMC statement for example) that we still do not know? Pending home sales are predictable (pending home sales index momentum is at 0 - the change in sales should not be too big, or this time I am wrong)

The guessing goes from FOMC statement leaked to traders predicting higher Eurozone inflation numbers. Even if the numbers for Eurozone come out higher, they will stay so low that it is as if nothing changed. So, I go for FOMC leak - they are continuing tapering but do not consider rate hike any more - not even as an option

I fully agree.

Front runners started.

Sell in May (probably)

FOMC is on Weds, so is likely a stop hunt

and then down on Yellen on Thursday (May 1st)

probably has to be worth a punt

GL

WR1:
Sell in May (probably)

FOMC is on Weds, so is likely a stop hunt

and then down on Yellen on Thursday (May 1st)

probably has to be worth a punt

GL

If it is like this now, what will it look like in May, June and July. We are going to have a long vacation this year

The bets are that EU inflation will tick up and that then ECB will not do anything (again).

Even without that ECB will not do anything Nice slow bullish trend

searchingFX:
If it is like this now, what will it look like in May, June and July. We are going to have a long vacation this year

its going to be a long, long, long HOT summer and choppy,

don't forget to take some sea sickness tablets

Reason: