Eurusd/gbpusd - page 213

IMARICH1:
Notch,

Are we going LOWER to 4150 level?.....What is your PL?

And I know Atlast uses the Andrews Pitchfork.....are you using it now.....if so can you post a chart with it on it and what TF?

Thanks

Pips for the Day-- -20

Wanting to SHORT but not wanting to be at a SUPPORT where BUYING will occur.....

Daily PL has already been breached. The number I posted this morning.

My trading day is over so relevant charts are closed but I use Pitchforks only to provide additional market structure. I do not enter or exit based on them. I advise you to accept your loss and quit trading for the week. Come back to the table fresh on Monday so that you can absorb some of the good analysis that is being conducted by other members of the FX posse!

IMARICH, I'm through posting now. I thought I'd post some charts so that we can get more traders to join the FX Posse. Anyway, have a great weekend and don't worry the green pips will come someday.

Thanks Notch,

I am focusing all my energy on the ZUP 1 min time frame and 15 min tf.....

And I am adding another strategy called the C4....I am trial testing it now......I will let you know how I do....

You guys know right when to enter and exit....I usually get a bad entry and then get stopped out to only see it go in the direction I originally picked.....

Someday.....someday I won't be the 95% who lose.....

IMARICH1:
Thanks Notch,

I am focusing all my energy on the ZUP 1 min time frame and 15 min tf.....

And I am adding another strategy called the C4....I am trial testing it now......I will let you know how I do....

You guys know right when to enter and exit....I usually get a bad entry and then get stopped out to only see it go in the direction I originally picked.....

Someday.....someday I won't be the 95% who lose.....

Seriously, after reading the EURUSD on ForexFactory for the past maybe 6-8 weeks I'm absolutely convinced that perhaps 3 traders MAX have a clue on there. Viva la thread!

Hi,

I'm after the AB=CD diamond indicator (see picture). If you have it can you post it to the thread?

It exists on this site but I can find it as yet and rather than waste loads of time looking for it it would be better if it could be posted here.

Thanks.

Files:
abcd.gif  37 kb

Search pattern_v6, should be good. Can be found here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Just a different view using ZUP indicator on EUR/USD daily chart.

Files:

matfx:
Just a different view using ZUP indicator on EUR/USD daily chart.

Hi guys, i see i'm not the only one who can't keep away from this site on a weekend!! hope you are all having a good weekend.

Cheers for posting indy Matfx.

Gaz

matfx:
Search pattern_v6, should be good. Can be found here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Hi Mat, thank you!

Gazmeistergeneral:
AVI, you down the beach again? Gaz

my dearest frends i read now all.i was at the hospital problem with my heart i come back now.wish you all health green pips and a wonderfull new week.cheers to all of you avi

Reason: