Eurusd/gbpusd - page 212

Gazmeistergeneral:
its fits and starts really....next week will be much better for me....

if your up nicely today mate then you should deff consider calling it a day....nfp Fris can be v hard to trade so to be up nice green pips is good going. have an early weekend and go enjoy yourself!! suprise the missus lol

then next week....LOCK AND LOAD!!!! I predict nice pa action next week.

Gaz

You're right mate. The Mrs agrees as well (just give her a call to sound her out - I'm so sad)

Next week I aim to break daily personal pip records (without being silly about it). I feel that I left between 100-150 pips on the table through hesitation and not waiting for the PT to be hit. I also left a bagful yesterday for the same reason so I need to work on the discipline.

Glad to see that you're on top of your discipline and it is a blessing in disguise that you're down by 25 pips this week; afterall if the FX demons in your head aren't shouting at you then the substance of the discipline is weak. The demons shout the loudest when there are negative pips on the table (well mine do anyway) and you can only exorcise them (through discipline) if they are present. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway my FX posse! Have a great weekend and next week we will rape the 95% (somebody has to pay - )

matfx:
Hi firscall,

From several hours to several weeks.

Nice to meet you and thanks for opened up this thread.

You are welcome and I hope to see you here on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

firscall:
On the subject of options, I'll take a small straddle at 12:15 to see if I can secure some easy NFP pips. EDIT: The Andrews Pitchfork feature is very powerful!

Secured!!!!!!!!!

avi1:
move down 4220-4250??

Statistical probabilities favour a strong move down below 4200 but it may not happen today.

I'll go one step further, I expect a downtrend from these levels for the rest of the month.

Files:
tsd_2.jpg  71 kb

firscall:
Statistical probabilities favour a strong move down below 4200 but it may not happen today. I'll go one step further, I expect a downtrend from these levels for the rest of the month.

Hmmm....

Files:
tsd_2.jpg  71 kb

firscall:
Sorry. I'll clarify, I expect the GU and EU to go down although I favour the EU to go down more. I think the battle at 4373 is being won by the shorters at the moment. But that could change quite easily. Price action seems nicely capped by a TL from the high on the 5th. Quick and dirty analysis due to laggy computer.

hmmmm...

Files:
tsd1.jpg  54 kb

firscall:
Nice call.... Daily PH alert.

From the 23/07. PH = Predicted High

Files:
tsd2.jpg  69 kb

firscall:
Daily PL alert.

Come and join us because we make good and consistent calls!

Files:
tsd3.jpg  55 kb

Gaz, I thought we may have to paint it in black and white!

PS. For thread recruitment purposes. This FX posse has the talent to pull out 100-200 pips a week minimum (although my individual targets are slightly higher).

Notch,

Are we going LOWER to 4150 level?.....What is your PL?

And I know Atlast uses the Andrews Pitchfork.....are you using it now.....if so can you post a chart with it on it and what TF?

Thanks

Pips for the Day-- -20

Wanting to SHORT but not wanting to be at a SUPPORT where BUYING will occur.....