Eurusd/gbpusd - page 207

Gazmeistergeneral:
went through 4373 but didn't close above (on 5min tf) and came straight back down, yet is isn't making lower lows....next break could be for real - this could lead to nice pop up.... Gaz

I still favour a downside break. There must be a decenting triangle somewhere although I haven't looked.

Got the EU short pips. +10 but lost my nerve so didn't enter the GU long...MY BAD!

I'm up about 50 pips so far.

Gazmeistergeneral:
do IG blow their spreads out around big news? (on the options)? Gaz

You know what I didn't answer the question correctly. IG down increase the spreads on options (well not that I've noticed) but they will increase the price due to the expected increased volatility. So if you get in before they make the adjustment there low risk pippage to be made, well that is if my previous analysis of their options was on point.

firscall:
You know what I didn't answer the question correctly. IG down increase the spreads on options (well not that I've noticed) but they will increase the price due to the expected increased volatility. So if you get in before they make the adjustment there low risk pippage to be made, well that is if my previous analysis of their options was on point.

I guess thats fair enough.

sent you pm btw

Gazmeistergeneral:
I guess thats fair enough. sent you pm btw

Okay.

Couldn't pull the trigger on a 2nd GU long. I need to get my cahooners back!

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice positive divergence building up on GU 15m chart - on both macd and trix

nice positive divergence continues....pretty big on 5min tf now....but good on 15min and fairly good on 1hr.

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice positive divergence continues....pretty big on 5min tf now....but good on 15min and fairly good on 1hr.

PDFs sent.

GU 5min Chart

take a look at this - missed it at the time as no zup on 5min tf - zup pattern at same time as decent pos divergence on trix and macd histo....setups like this are good for a nice few pips. I would have liked it to be near a pivot tho (support) as that would have given even more confidence.

Files:
gbp_1.bmp  1921 kb

Gazmeistergeneral:

It just looks like it's going to tank to me.

firscall:
PDFs sent.

cheer m8 - appreciated.