My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 13

Files:

On GBPJPY

I did not take note there was this Housing Price Index release from UK yesterday as it was not ranked as Highly Important in the Global Economic Calendar.

Nevertheless, I viewed the rise in the Pound as positive as it provided the opportunity to SELL ON RALLY in a major downtrend in line with the principles of technical analysis. I would be concerned if the Elliott Wave structure changed as a result of the counter-trend, but that happily has not happened.

So to me, business will be as usual, as I have religiously followed EW principles.

Regards

Kenneth

Update No.1 Tracking GBPJPY and EURJPY

GBPJPY: Looking at the MT4 D1 chart, today's candlestick has it's high higher than yesterday's high and its low higher than the low of yesterday – technically a good sign. But this is offset by the fact that the height of the bar is about 25% of the height of yesterday's bar – an indication of waning interest.

I am monitoring closely but I already have a contingency defensive plan in hand. I shall not add further trades to my position but at worst trim my first order by half to reduce the size of my position.

EURJPY: This currency pair seemed to be able to maintain its stand above the opening price line and the 5 min chart had a spike bar of abt 35 pips – this augments well for the currency pair. Hopefully we can see solid signs to confirm that Wave 3 Up is indeed formed.

Shall update you guys when I see any significant developments.

Regards

Files:
eurjpy.doc  178 kb

downloading GET

I cant eem to download GET - the download cuts short. Any one else having problems?

Hi, Guys:

I should be able to post the updated EW charts for last Fri by tomorrow morning ie Sun around 9:00 am +/- Malaysian Time.

This will enable you to have more time to study the charts carefully so that we shall be READY TO TRADE on Monday 3 August 2009.

Regards

Kenneth

Files:

I've been following this thread, since EW have always intrigued me, but i could never achieved anything with it, even i lost real money after having follwing trade recommendations from EWI last year. I use only fibs price projections as TP from time to time.

Yesterday i have tried both MTPredictor, and Advanced GET. the first just show me the last wave and GET i could not even load a chart. What it the version you are using and how can i GET it?

But i wonder, maybe you should start your own thread about Elliot Wave since the originator of this thread have not came back since one month now, i will be following this thread. I trade mostly EURJPY so i would appreciate your analysis of it! Tia.

Reason: