Multi pair indicators - page 44

mehtabkk:
Mladen

I need MTF version of your Multi Symbol Stochastic & alert indicator. Kindly help Sir.

Regards

mehtabkk

Since stochastic is always ranging between 0 and 100 all you need is a stochastic that allows you yo chose symbol and time frame and you can place as much stochastic indicators in the same window as you want. No need for a special indicator for that

mladen:
mehtabkk Since stochastic is always ranging between 0 and 100 all you need is a stochastic that allows you yo chose symbol and time frame and you can place as much stochastic indicators in the same window as you want. No need for a special indicator for that

Hi there! Thanks for our job ! Can you tell or fix this error? Whan i change Pairs its stop working

Also how to do that indicator can work at more that only 3 pairs?

multi_pair_bollinger_band_bars_2.mq4

advisorseller:
Hi there! Thanks for our job ! Can you tell or fix this error? Whan i change Pairs its stop working

Also how to do that indicator can work at more that only 3 pairs?

multi_pair_bollinger_band_bars_2.mq4

There is nothing wrong with that indicator

Standard deviation (which is the base for bollinger bands calculation) for EURJPY is much larger than for GBPUSD and EURUSD and that is why you see it like that (attach standard deviation indicator to those symbols and you shall see the value difference).

Also, there is no limit at all to have only 3 symbols. You can add as much symbols as you wish as long as you separate them with ";"

Files:
mp.gif  73 kb

mladen:
There is nothing wrong with that indicator

Standard deviation (which is the base for bollinger bands calculation) for EURJPY is much larger than for GBPUSD and EURUSD and that is why you see it like that (attach standard deviation indicator to those symbols and you shall see the value difference).

Also, there is no limit at all to have only 3 symbols. You can add as much symbols as you wish as long as you separate them with ";"

Understand! thx

mladen:
All MACD (originally posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page8 ) made new metatrader 4 compatible all_macd_v1.0_nmc_1.mq4

Mladen,

Please add an option to add specific Symbol name so that we may use multiple instances of this useful indicator on the same chart monitoring multiple symbols at the same time.

Regards.

Dear Sir Mladen'

Sir would you make multipair candle chart indicator,like multiple pair BB bands but without BB,just candle without indicator?

Thx

bobzahra:
Dear Sir Mladen'

Sir would you make multipair candle chart indicator,like multiple pair BB bands but without BB,just candle without indicator?

Thx

bobzahra

Why don't you simply set the colors of the BB lines to none?

thank you sir, i don't know before it could be done like that,now its work

Awesome oscillator that can show any symbol aomulti.mq4

Files:
aomulti.mq4  5 kb
ao_multi.gif  34 kb

Hi all,

What is the latest version of all MACD indicator, and where to download it?

Thanks

James

Reason: