Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 262

Hello. Can you help. I just downloaded it today. What is this program about? And what do I have to do?

Fabr:
Hello. Can you help. I just downloaded it today. What is this program about? And what do I have to do?
Downloaded what?

aksiman:

You're just going to say something, aren't you?
Always pissed people off. If you don't want to help, don't write anything.
There's 4200 indicators. I wrote it here on purpose. Maybe someone has used one recently and remembers the names.

What's with all the rudeness? I have created this thread to help beginners to program, not to search for you. Read the first post of the thread, please.

Artyom Trishkin:
What's with all the rudeness? I created this thread to help beginners to program, not to search for you. Read the first post of the thread, please.

I'm not asking anyone to search for me.

I wrote"Show me the indicator","Maybe someone has used one recently and remembers the names".

Where's the word "find it"?

No)

aksiman:

I'm not asking anyone to search for me.

I wrote"Show me an indicator","Maybe someone has used one recently and remembers the names".

Where's the word "find it"?

No)

I gave you the link. That's enough for someone who really needs it. When I need something, I open the articles and look for it. And no one pisses me off. And whoever throws the link - I'll say thank you. But for sure I will not be rude - because I need it, not someone who tried to help in the search.

Hi all, Can you tell me how to go through all the available rectangles on the chart and check the "late" anchor point, if not today then put on each in order for today at 23:00. I want to add an assistant to my indicator as an additional function and am confused. Who can help? The names are standard "Rectangle and number".

Artyom Trishkin:
I gave you the link. It's enough for someone who really needs it. When I need something, I open the articles and look for it. And nobody pisses me off. And whoever throws the link - I'll say thank you. But for sure I will not be rude - because I need it, not someone who tried to help find it.

I am answering you. This is not help and it would be better if you did not write anything).
I already knew about the link and leafed through 10 pages. Once again there's 4200 would you really sit down and read every one yourself? Who are you kidding?
That doesn't look like help at all, it looks like mockery. Or maybe you'll throw a link to an mtq4 tutorial on any question in the code and write"it's enough for anyone who really needs it"?

Do you even realise that this is just ridiculous)

And you can create a forum on any topic and just full screen there will be a link to google, wiki and the phrase"That's enough for anyone who really needs it".

Well stupid questions do not need to ask a forum!) Who invented these forums in the first place? Lazybones!)

I have no complaints to you at all. I did not write a post to you, but to people who have used such an indicator recently. I'm telling you again.

aksiman:

Hi all.

I would like to see an indicator that builds high and low levels by bodies (you can use shadows) for a certain period of time.

In other words it would be possible to set the period from which to draw. Do you have it?

The Donchian channel does not suit you?

Artyom Trishkin:
I gave you the link. That's enough for someone who really needs it. When I need something, I open the articles and look for it. And nobody pisses me off. And whoever throws the link - I will say thank you. But for sure I will not be rude - because I need it, not someone who tried to help in the search.

The search seems to have broken down in the code base - my forum engine isn't searching in that particular section right now.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Is the Doncian channel not good enough for you?

I'll have a look)

Reason: