My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 50

Kenneth,

I will have a chat with progonosis and see if they will extend my trial period. I may spend further 90 pounds to get 30 day trial if I have too. I will also download advanced GET and see how that goes.

GreatYves/Kenneth/Gann68UK,

do you think we could open a group in skype or msn or something so we can chat real-time and communicate quickly rather then posting messages in the forum or something?

We should still keep the forum going but during trading hours chatting live might help. What do you guys think?

Update on EURUSD

At time of writing, EURUSD hit Pips to Open 83 Pips Down. Still have 0.1 lot outstanding as an experimental order to test Fibonacci Time Study as a position holder. I want to see how far it can or cannot go.

Kenneth

FormulaOneFan:
Kenneth,

I will have a chat with progonosis and see if they will extend my trial period. I may spend further 90 pounds to get 30 day trial if I have too. I will also download advanced GET and see how that goes.

GreatYves/Kenneth/Gann68UK,

do you think we could open a group in skype or msn or something so we can chat real-time and communicate quickly rather then posting messages in the forum or something?

We should still keep the forum going but during trading hours chatting live might help. What do you guys think?

Been there, done that...

I really think it's the worst thing you might do as a trader. Chat room will only confuse you. Imagine somebody make a bad call and you loose money because of that... You better get use in making your own decision. Trading in a chat room will at best paralyzed you from taking trade, because you'll always want others advices...

But it can be a very good place to learn from others, if you are in your first trading years... I personally prefer Forum like here. Where you can still make your trading call in a post for everybody else to see. Also consider that most people use their own technique, system indicators witch might not exactly fit your own personality.

If you still choose to find a trading chat room be aware of something. Many chat room apparently free are run by peoples who's gonna propose you to go further in your learning process by assisting to paid seminars or else. They have all the tricks. Once you trust them, they might introduce you THE guru, or menthor, who's gona take care of you and your pocket.Don't fall in that trap. Forex is FULL of these bad trader that turns into pseudo guru, system vendors.

They attract people by giving them false hope they will learn the SECRET to wealth. I can assure you, they're is not any SECRET. Simply learn to go with the trend, cut your loss short, let your profit run, stay away from ranging market. Use simple indicator. Learn support and resistance area. Use sound money management. Try to follow fundamentals but not to much, beware news time. Don't fall in love with any pair. Pass a LOT of time studying your chart. It take many years. That's all there really is to it! Oh yeah... It's always good to learn new stuff but STICK to your own method! Don't make it a fixed mechanical method, or it will fail. It have to be adaptive to market condition.

Good luck!

Good idea, FormulaOne. Let me know which one- Skype,MSN or Yahoo

You guys are early today looking at my Malaysian clock.

This website is giving me some problem this morning when I tried to go in - a message came up saying "Transferring data from bla, bla,bla" and then another message "Waiting for ......" Never seem to be able to go into it.

---------------------

I have not been to any Chat rooms, so I would not know.

In everything there are pros and cons.

But definitely GreatYves has learned something since he has gone through the chat room experience, and I have listened him well. Thanks, buddy.

No doubt, if you are not strong minded, you will be influenced by what the other traders say and can have harmful effect on your self-confidence if they prove to be wrong and you were right in your evaluation and you follow their advice instead of your own. This is always a possibility – peer pressure.

On the other hand, it may also be a good experience for newbies to learn from others via chat rooms but make sure you are not trading at all but just listening to what others have to say. They can talk anything but DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT MONEY AND ASK ME TO PAY ANY KIND OF FEES.

I am not interested – that should be your attitude as they are out to get your hardearned money – and that is true.

It has always been my practice to make my own trading decisions without consulting any of my trading friends. Right or wrong – I take the responsibility on myself, and through experience as I go along I have become a very independent trader.

On the other hand, if it is amongst a few closed friends, and as a means of faster communication, then it is a good idea as we do not have to email one another or chat over a forum where there is no privacy. Friends do not talk of money and charging one another fees. It will then become a normal MSN where we chat with one another (in this case, I will not call it a chat room). It is just a MSN like what I am doing with my children overseas. We can chat anything and it is all in privacy.

Problem - we are in different time zones. When you are awake, I am about to sleep, and when I am awake, you are going to work. This needs to be worked out if you are thinking of just a MSN betwen friends.

Kenneth

(PS: Readers, please give me another 10-15 minutes and I will put up my Daily Trade Signals from GET).

I wouldn't mind a written chat room, But i don't have the necessary attention to go on Voice. I know there is many chat solution, some we can put graphical content... Any suggestion?

GreatYves:
I wouldn't mind a written chat room, But i don't have the necessary attention to go on Voice. I know there is many chat solution, some we can put graphical content... Any suggestion?

I am with you. I can pen my thoughts faster in writing than I can speak verbally.

This will suit me fine. Problem still remains - the best times mutually convenient for each other when we are in different time zones.

Kenneth

Files:

kenneth37:
I am with you. I can pen my thoughts faster in writing than I can speak verbally.

This will suit me fine. Problem still remains - the best times mutually convenient for each other when we are in different time zones.

Kenneth

Myself and Gann68uk are available in GMT.

You are available from GMT 1:00 till GMT 13:00?

GreatYves what time you are available mate?

Reason: