Advanced Reverse Signal Processing : 785

Very safe scalping EA that trades during Asian session on EURUSD only.

It trades less frequently (ca. 4/week), but has very high win rate (90%+) .

Trading with 0.1 of standard lot size on real account since 20.5.2009 (Broker is FXDD, but Alpari UK or IBFX should produce almost identical results - just watch for IBFX micro lots and set multiplier accordingly).

Stop/Loss is calculated from market conditions, volatility, volume... but will never exceed 150 pips. This makes max. risk at 15%, which is OK because of high win rate. If you wish to change this, set your multipliers accordingly.

I set this up to bevery EASY to use. And SAFE, even for beginners. So I recommend you use the following BUYER_LOTS_MULTIPLIER in RAS:

1 (which will trade with 0.1 standard lot) if your account is 1000 USD.

0.5 (which will trade with 0.05 standard lot) if your account is 500 USD.

0.2 (which will trade with 0.02 standard lot) if your account is 200 USD.

0.1 (which will trade with 0.01 standard lot) if your account is 100 USD.

If your account is over 1000 USD, feel free to increase multiplier to higher number.

Until end of AUGUST 09 you can subscribe to this signal at a discount rate of $9.00 ... After this date subscription goes back to $29.00.

info and forward test: Advanced Reverse Signal Processing | Rent a Signal

Weirgod,

Have some questions for you. I have been burnt by some scalpers here primarily because of latency issues on Rentasignal . So typically profit targets under 3 to 4 pips show a loss on our platforms.

Are you trading this via the RAS on demo or live?

How long have you been trading this ea? 17 closed trades make it a bit hard to judge performance.

thanks

Hi there and thanks for question.

I've been testing my EA (that is brain behind 785) for the last 6 months on various demo accounts... It performed so well, that I decided to go live with it. I am currently live trading it on my three accounts (fxdd, alpari uk, investtech fx). I began live trading on 10.5.2009, and i decided to offer my signal to RAS public on 20.5.2009...

Signals (RAS) was first coming from my live fxdd account, but after three days i opened a new permanent demo account with FXDD, and moved EA there. The sole reason for this decision is simplicity and fixed lot size.

You see, on my live accounts (which range from 200 to 1000 usd) I am using variable lot sizes, as I am using way higher risk ratio (20-30%). Plus I enabled martingale, to bounce from rare losses faster. After a while my account will grow to 1500 usd, and then EA would calculate lot size which will be completely different than ones at start of trading. I understand that this presents a challenge and problems to RAS users (at least in current versions of RAS), so i think a way better solution is to keep lot size fixed, and then everybody can use multipliers to customize them to his account size and risk he is willing to accept.

As far for latency and problems with scalpers go - I understand your concerns, as I saw them in the past (and some RAS signals which look really good, also seem more a trap ... 878)... Anyway, I set my EA so it profit targets are above 10 pips, usually it manages to squeeze 14-16 pips. So even with delay, you should still have very winning trades.

I recommend you try it on demo account. Price of this signal is currently discounted, so you can try it with minimum expenses.

-Jaka

Compliant with non-hedgnig rules!

Advanced Reverse Signal Processing (785) is (and has always been) compliant with NFA Non-Hedging Rules.

Still - it works with any broker, regardless of your base currency and country.

weirdgod:

I've been testing my EA (that is brain behind 785) for the last 6 months on various demo accounts... It performed so well, that I decided to go live with it. I am currently live trading it on my three accounts (fxdd, alpari uk, investtech fx). I began live trading on 10.5.2009, and i decided to offer my signal to RAS public on 20.5.2009...

Signals (RAS) was first coming from my live fxdd account, but after three days i opened a new permanent demo account with FXDD, and moved EA there. The sole reason for this decision is simplicity and fixed lot size.

You see, on my live accounts (which range from 200 to 1000 usd) I am using variable lot sizes, as I am using way higher risk ratio (20-30%). Plus I enabled martingale, to bounce from rare losses faster. After a while my account will grow to 1500 usd, and then EA would calculate lot size which will be completely different than ones at start of trading. I understand that this presents a challenge and problems to RAS users (at least in current versions of RAS), so i think a way better solution is to keep lot size fixed, and then everybody can use multipliers to customize them to his account size and risk he is willing to accept.

As far for latency and problems with scalpers go - I understand your concerns, as I saw them in the past (and some RAS signals which look really good, also seem more a trap ... 878)... Anyway, I set my EA so it profit targets are above 10 pips, usually it manages to squeeze 14-16 pips. So even with delay, you should still have very winning trades.

I recommend you try it on demo account. Price of this signal is currently discounted, so you can try it with minimum expenses.

-Jaka

Weirdgod, I am looking for a good mt4 Canadian broker. Have you tried doing any withdraws yet from your live investtech fx account and if so was the process relatively quick? Thanks for any feedback that you have on investtech. Goldensight

Well, I have mixed feelings about InvestTechFX ...

First - I signed with them because of a promise of 1 pip spread on majors... Only when I paypaled (this is nice feature to have) the money, they told me that only accounts with 1000+ usd qualify for 1 pip (so with my $500 i got 2 pip spread)... And further - few days later i noticed that i am being charged comission on every trade (1 pip effectively)... When i asked them "why"... they told me that they detected that i am using EA and/or am scalping -> they forwarded me to some buried webpage where they say that this type of user is being charged a commission (although in faq they deny that any commission is being charged anywhere)...

All in all - they seem reliable... but opening/closing an order takes up to 7-8 seconds - so ... not fastest...

I did not yet do any withdrawal, so we'll see how it goes...

From customer relationship so far - fxdd is far the best... (live support over web page is fantastic, and once when i could not connect to server their tech support called me back - Europe - to troubleshoot)...

hope this helps

weirdgod:

-Jaka

Thanks for the reply.

And yes 878 is a trap, I tried it and every trade was a loss.

Hello Weirdgod. Is your EA FIFO compliant? I noticed it can open more than one position on EU. Thanks in advance.

As you might have noticed (with 3 active orders on one particular day few weeks ago) I've been tweaking the ARSP.

I changed the logic a little, so as a result we should see more trades every week, and sometimes even multiple trades every day.

ARSP is still FIFO compliant. It also remains compliant with new no hedging regulations.

Note that most of the time only ONE order will be alive.

Nevertheless I suggest you use brokers that have internal solutions to this - like FXDD in US (where I have my live and demo accounts based), or Alpari UK (althought since they introduced dynamic spread during night session they are not premium broker for scalping no more).

As I received some questions regarding running MT4 with RAS and other EAs on VPS... I suggest you read my blog post on the subject how to optimize metatrader for low memory usage that is performing better on VPS.

We are now back to $29 / month.

I decided to enable the free 7-day trial.

If you have a $500 account (and 0.5 multiplier), your monthly subscription ($29) should be covered within 3-5 days.

Welcome aboard.

weirdgod:
As you might have noticed (with 3 active orders on one particular day few weeks ago) I've been tweaking the ARSP.

I changed the logic a little, so as a result we should see more trades every week, and sometimes even multiple trades every day.

ARSP is still FIFO compliant. It also remains compliant with new no hedging regulations.

Note that most of the time only ONE order will be alive.

Nevertheless I suggest you use brokers that have internal solutions to this - like FXDD in US (where I have my live and demo accounts based), or Alpari UK (althought since they introduced dynamic spread during night session they are not premium broker for scalping no more).

As I received some questions regarding running MT4 with RAS and other EAs on VPS... I suggest you read my blog post on the subject how to optimize metatrader for low memory usage that is performing better on VPS.

Ok, im going to try it again on my small Alpari US live account. When i tried it few weeks back there were few orders opened and i was getting error saying something about FIFO, so it seems it tried to close last trade 1st. I will try it and report back. Thanks for reply and info.

Reason: