FXQuadra_1 is progressing very well - page 2

Hey Spider,

when will your system be available for Testing on Demo?

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey Spider, when will your system be available for Testing on Demo?

hi trade

every counter in RAS start to work fine this week , we are making a new evaluation and will release the free subsciption soon , just keep an eye on our signal .

4x_Spider:
hi trade every counter in RAS start to work fine this week , we are making a new evaluation and will release the free subsciption soon , just keep an eye on our signal .

Hello,

I have seen, that you trade very different lotsizes in RAS (from 0.01 to 1.0). That makes it very difficult to set up the lot size parameter properly. Would it be possible, to trade in a specific range like 0.5 to 1.0 or something like that?

I think, that this would be easier.

Thanks,

pavement

pavement:
Hello,

I have seen, that you trade very different lotsizes in RAS (from 0.01 to 1.0). That makes it very difficult to set up the lot size parameter properly. Would it be possible, to trade in a specific range like 0.5 to 1.0 or something like that?

I think, that this would be easier.

Thanks,

pavement

Hi pavement

you can control your lot size from multipier field in RAS EA , we trade lots range from (0.01-2.0) because we are working and signalling from a real account with 100K USD so its ok with us , but for you you should adjust your multiplier and it will also work for you , for example if we trade 2.0 lot and you use multiplier = 0.01 then your trade will be 0.02 lot , and if we trade 0.02 your trade will be 0.01 , so i dont think there will be a problem .

our signals are very safe it depends only on your multiplier adjustment.

Hey Spider, what is your ralative drawdown on your account with this EA?

This might be a good indicator for setting up the lots_miltiplier.

power of 1

we could set our profit traget to 1 pip === during consolidation, stale time

or 11 pip and see how we will be performing !!

good one , huh ?!~

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey Spider, what is your ralative drawdown on your account with this EA?

This might be a good indicator for setting up the lots_miltiplier.

Hi trader

our maximum drawdown and relative drawdown are 2.66% , and it's not an EA it's a manual trading on real live account.

4x_Spider:
Hi pavement

you can control your lot size from multipier field in RAS EA , we trade lots range from (0.01-2.0) because we are working and signalling from a real account with 100K USD so its ok with us , but for you you should adjust your multiplier and it will also work for you , for example if we trade 2.0 lot and you use multiplier = 0.01 then your trade will be 0.02 lot , and if we trade 0.02 your trade will be 0.01 , so i dont think there will be a problem .

our signals are very safe it depends only on your multiplier adjustment.

Hi,

but I do not have a Micro account. that could be a problem with the multiplier then, couldn't it?

I am wondering, that you can trade micro lots on a 100K account?

Little bit confused.

Pavement

pavement:
Hi,

but I do not have a Micro account. that could be a problem with the multiplier then, couldn't it?

I am wondering, that you can trade micro lots on a 100K account?

Little bit confused.

Pavement

hi pavement

you can set the multiplier to 0.1 so u can trade our standrad and mini lots , for the micro lots your MT4 will just refuse it or ignore it and that will not be a problem bcz you will still recieve the other trades .

some brokers allow micro lots for unlimited account size and others are puting limits , im using FXClearing and they allowing micro on any account but with less leverage.

Hello,

when is your signal available?

Regards

pavement

Reason: