`a free Profitable EA can DownLoaD here~v~ no need to install techniqual indicator - page 5

anything wrong

hello kelly.

i just attached the EA to the chart. But something look not right. The EA icon seems disable. Refer image below.

Is there anything wrong .. i have followed all instructions

I still need some more information how this EA works. And will it suppose to open or close trades.. etc. can anyone explain..

thanks

Files:
steady.jpg  8 kb

So far the back tests look good

I have back tested and have been happy. I have been forward testing on my demo account so far so good

Not so impressive

I've backtested it and results are not soo impessive. And also only buy trades ??!!

Files:

No Sourcecode

anazri:
hello kelly.

i just attached the EA to the chart. But something look not right. The EA icon seems disable. Refer image below.

Is there anything wrong .. i have followed all instructions

I still need some more information how this EA works. And will it suppose to open or close trades.. etc. can anyone explain..

thanks

The EA-Icon looks like this because you dont have the mq4 - source file

Hi Fellows..

I need some help to install,

I have error message from the vcredist_x86_VC 2008.exe, I also try to download from the msdn site also have error, is it really nescessary to load it?

I load the EA and adjust the time zone and "allow live trading" all those check mark, it's fine and a "smile" face on my screen but it doesn't have any trade since 24hrs, is it normal?

Please help.

Thanks

Correct me if I am wrong here.

GMT offset with FXDD is +3 however thats only in the summer since they change time for daylight savings, so in autumn it will go back to +2 .

This makes for a very hard backtest... unless i got something wrong

Hi kelly_kiu,

Thank you for sharing this ea

May i request you add a max spread setting to configurable portion in mt4?

I fully understand that this will decrease its performance since it is designed for tighter spread on this pair however FXDD does not allow me to do a back test and i keep getting:

2009.07.23 12:45:06 2009.05.26 08:59 Steady Growth _Beta_Issued_EURGBP_15MIN EURGBP,M15: you should have enter market at 8:59 at 0.8786 but Spread_Over.

Much appreciated

JStein:
I've backtested it and results are not soo impessive. And also only buy trades ??!!

yes , it is beta version , and the result is not good ~ ~

i will issue version 1

as soon as possible , and i believe it's performance is better than this Beta version

zomg:
Hello Kelly. vcredist_x86_VC 2008.exe gives me errors so i can't use it and thats what seem to be the problem. Whould it be possible for you to post msvcp90.dll and msvcr90.dll here directly and specify what exact directory they need to go in? Thanks again for the help.

if you encount problem 'install.res????.dll' when install

then the problem is comes fromthe language mismatchbetween vcredist.exe and your computer Windows

To solve this , please follow below instruction to download your Windows language vcredist.exe

1) Please search vcredist in your language MSDN.COM

2) download vcredist.exe

3) install it

until now more losers than winners

Hello Kelly,

I'm running your EA about one week on an Alpari UK demo account; Until now it's not really performing well. It's trading about once per day. Started with 3000 $ account and lost about 300 $ till now.

Do you have better results on forward test from last weeks ?

Thx again for sharing your EA,

Danny

Reason: