Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 34

New Broker

I just got on board with MBT. They just this month started auto tarding with the meta4 platform. Their speards are one of the best and your dealing with the banks not a deal desk.

I'm new to this form and meta4. This blog seems to have some great ideas but I can't seem to get past the 'send or4der error 131', any help would be appreicated.

'send or4der error 131'

traderduke:
I can't seem to get past the 'send or4der error 131', any help would be appreicated.

I did a search for you and came up with this, looks like you will find your answer here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Chart ~

chartwalker:
FYI

These are the 3 settings that I'm watching and I am on IBFX platform, I haven't tried any other brokers yet but will shortly. Alpri for one I'm thinking.

Does anyone have a recommendation of a broker with a LOW spread for the EUR/CHF that might run Blessing well?? Or which ones to stay away from!

Thanks in advance!

Chart ~

I am using FXDD have only traded EU on it.

BTW I am back testing EURCHF on FXDD and get a 1.88 PF from Jan08 tp present. Strange thing is the PF and return is the same for 15M and 4H.

Aside: Is MOD 6 cumulative (2 ma, stoch, bb) ?

hello Chartwalker,I download your 5min and 15min ea,I use them both on ibfx and fxdd at same time,but till now,no order,I don't know why,could you help me,thanks.

ganapati:
Sorry letting you guys confuse....

I reviewed Chartwalker's code, and his modification should be based on the Blessing 2 v5.2 BB stoch version. I think Chartwalker can clarify better than me.

Thank you.

Ganapati

Correct Sir ~

I went a step further and posted it WITH the setting changes already made.

All that I changed was fifthelements settings to fit a lower time frame, 5 & 15 min and I ONLY like the EUR/CHF pair.

Chart ~

haojzh:
hello Chartwalker,I download your 5min and 15min ea,I use them both on ibfx and fxdd at same time,but till now,no order,I don't know why,could you help me,thanks.

They should be all ready to go ~

Hey Board...

Does he HAVE TO change the PORTION to "2" (instead of 1) if he is testing the two settings out together in one account?...

That would be the only thing I can think of.... -sorry ~

Chart

Hi

Just tested from January 2008. Not great results. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

James666:
Hi Just tested from January 2008. Not great results. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Tested what?..

The 5 min smooth or aggressive? Or the 15 min setting?..

What results?

Need more info, maybe it's the broker you are useing?

Either way let's figure it out if it's one of the settings of mine.

But need more info ~

Broker, pair, time frame, length of test, profit graph to see the pattern and report for maxDD. Then I'll have something to work with... I'd like to conform the settings to run through that area.

Chart ~

Hi Chartwalker

I'm testing eurchf 15 min, I notice this version of Blessing stoch/bollinger contains the volume indicator, which also affects trade entry. I'm sure you will be aware of this. There is a version without volume, I think its Blessing 2 version 5.2 BBStoch1.

And by the way, all these versions of Blessing with stochs and bollinger were coded by jepm. The original version was coded by Fifthelement and updated by Iron. Are you aware of the main Blessing thread?

chartwalker:
Correct Sir ~

I went a step further and posted it WITH the setting changes already made.

All that I changed was fifthelements settings to fit a lower time frame, 5 & 15 min and I ONLY like the EUR/CHF pair.

Chart ~

pudseybear:
Hi Chartwalker

I'm testing eurchf 15 min, I notice this version of Blessing stoch/bollinger contains the volume indicator, which also affects trade entry. I'm sure you will be aware of this. There is a version without volume, I think its Blessing 2 version 5.2 BBStoch1.

And by the way, all these versions of Blessing with stochs and bollinger were coded by jepm. The original version was coded by Fifthelement and updated by Iron. Are you aware of the main Blessing thread?

I wasn't aware that there's one without it.

I have read some what quickly through Blessing thread but printed out this thread and studied it.

Hmmm.... I wonder just how much the vol. indicators makes? If it actually is

working for us or against us?

I'm going to play around with that.....

"THANKS very much for that pudseybear!

" all these versions of Blessing with stochs and bollinger were coded by jepm. The original version was coded by Fifthelementand updated by Iron."

By all means, my thanks to these people for everything they've done it getting it this far! [applause!]

Chart ~

Reason: