Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 41

hey georgedim why are you so mad at chartwalker. i think he is doing great. he came in couple of months ago but he has read everything and knows enough about blessing method and he has ran some very good tests and came up with interesting conclusions and proposals. he isnt pointing a gun at you sayin that you should switch to one of his versions. it is up to you/ as for me i am still using the first stoch mod with the irons set files because they are the most proven ones and have stood against time / hehe except for september when i had big troubles but mainly because of account balances / but i still respect otherd work and if we are aconvinced in some other set files and we make forwardtesting and live testing . not only backtest reports. i can always switch to them. one more thing - chartwalker is not just writing things without proving them. he is posting images,versions,settings. and he became very specialized in m5 and has good improvements and ideas. personally i myself had own m5 experimental settings, they werent that bad and survived couple of months and then crashed. it was only an experiment but i dont have enough knowledge to make progress alone. when we are all together here discussing whats happening, thats when we will achieve something. there many of us here that know the big potential of blessing, some made profits, others made less profits, but we all know that it is not finished yet and in the future this system can turn into a real beast, not a holy grail of course. so everyone of us here is important. ok i will admit that there is one bad thing from my point of view. it is not only related to chartwalker but to the whole blessing mod thread. we have sooo many different versions posted here, some of them working, some of them not, some of them are clear to understand, others are not, and even i got extremely confused, so just imagine what it is for a new person to understand what is truly happening here so maybe we should post the good versions with settings on the firsdt page of the thread, only the eas that are proved to be working properly and are not in experimental phase. that would lead to less than 5-6 versions i hope. there maybe should be a small explanation in one sentence added to the posted ea. this is of course just my idea. i dont know who has the right to modify the thread. have a nice day my friends, i respcet al of you and will come back tomorrow to share some thoughts. bye

oh and one more thing. now i see the thread is really called blessing 5.2 with stochastic, cant we just rename it BLESSING EA WITH MODIFICATIONS if the owner of the thread allows this to happen ? if he does not allow, then maybe a third thread should be made but that will make things worse in my opinion, i;m having enough right now reading through the 2 threads.

Please help!

2007.03.31 16:34:33 Blessing 2 v5.2 BBStoch V0.2 EURUSD,H4: s3

What is the reason for this message.

EA will not open any position.

Please help.

hi every one.

thanks jepm for sharing

please i can't test this ea ...my broker not support micro lot size 0.01..

but i am make the change from 0.01 to >> 0.1....and get this error message

OrderSend error 131

OrderSend error 131

OrderSend error 131

so i need to fix my error please how fix it..??

thanks..

best regards...

Ganapati, I've been running your blessing settings for about a week now and I'm getting some strange results. On an alpari standard account I have a profit of 335$, but on the micro and account type changed to 10, i have a profit of 1935$. They are both 20000 running ten pairs. Could u post your broker and what pairs you like to run.

Thank you,

Caleb

Question about backtest

Hi,Jepm,

Thanks for your great work.

But when I do the backtest, the EA said Ordersend error 131?

I'm not sure what's worng with my settings.

I'm using it on EUROUSD H1.

Thanks for your instruction.

Good idea [ I think ]

Hi all

I am using Bless more than 1 year. I used blessFiftelement vr 1 and 2 and now Bless2 v 5.2.

Every month I got some negative trading. After some not good trading I start use multiple 1.25 and bigger grid size.

Last two months I got GBP-NZD { I know it is not currency for trading Bless, but I tried on demo account and result was good } I got 2500 pips minus! I had 2653 dollars minus on my IBFX nano lots account { 2653 dollars minus – normal account 26530 dollars!!! }. I started plus order close with minus order. But after I got good idea – change multiple to 0.8 and every next order will smaller.

So I would like if somebody can make new function for Bless EA. For some levels { choice which you want } change multiple which you want { bigger or smaller } and choice grid size for this multiple. Example: firs 6 levels multiple 1.4 { grid 4x 25-50, 2x 50-100 } after 6 levels new multiple 0.9 { grid as you want: 100-300 etc. }. BELevel 5.

And good idea { I think } if plus order can close with minus order from when trading start { last order plus close with minus order first } if is it possible.

I think with this new features will bless more and more safety.

Sorry for my bad English

Jirkq

How about different pairs?

At first thank you very much for your efforts, chartwalker! How about the testing of other pairs? Did somebody test different pairs with success? It would be great if you can share your results! Thank you!

Best regards!

Change multiple

So I would like if somebody can make new function for Bless EA. For some levels { choice which you want } change multiple which you want { bigger or smaller } and choice grid size for this multiple. Example: firs 6 levels multiple 1.4 { grid 4x 25-50, 2x 50-100 } after 6 levels new multiple 0.9 { grid as you want: 100-300 etc. }. BELevel 5 etc.

And good idea { I think } if plus order can close with minus order from when trading start { last order plus close with minus order first } if is it possible.

I think with this new features will bless more and more safety.

Sorry for my bad English

Jirkq

I'm not very smart in Forex, but all I can, I contribute.

Rogue hasn't lost a single trade on live so far - FXPro 5 digit broker

Logical Trader is still in revision.

I'll look at what I can help with this, but it's kinda hard just looking at the pics.

Looks very promising; however many brokers don't allow scalping.

Reason: