Help to add a warning indicator ABHAFXS NEW TIMING V2

Hi all : I wanted to ask for help with this flag , I wanted to add an alert when the stock crosses the yellow line of the indicator.

If someone helps me , can happen to them my strategy , I consider 100 % profitable at any time.

Thank you

Roberto191919:

Hi all : I wanted to ask for help with this flag , I wanted to add an alert when the stock crosses the yellow line of the indicator.

If someone helps me , can happen to them my strategy , I consider 100 % profitable at any time.

Thank you

...what a WONDERFUL! idea...I've known that indicator for 7-8 -9-10 years and the thought never crossed my mind...actually it crossed my mind...but later changed it point of crossing...not once but twice or more times!

Roberto191919:

Thank you

First of all : that is a decompiled code

Second : read the previous post (about crosses change)

Roberto191919:

Thank you

Repainter

whisperer:
Repainter
Yep, it is
Reason: