Do you need volumes in Forex? - page 8

artikul:

.... These arguments are boring in general...

Then kill the public with a kill shot by posting an advisor :))

granit77:
Then finish the public off with a control shot by posting an advisor :))

I will limit myself to the indicator used )))) If the colour of the bar changes from red to green or vice versa, look at high and low. If the high is higher than the high of the previous two bars, then we sell, and the same goes for the low )))

Files:
iwave.mq4  3 kb

artikul:

I will limit myself to the indicator used )))) If the colour of the bar changes from red to green or vice versa, look at high and low. If the high is higher than the high of the previous two bars - sell, the same for low ))))

IWave... For some reason it is 100% the same as the Volumes indicator

artikul:

I think it's the end result that counts in what we all do, not how strongly you adhere to other people's beliefs or blindly believe in other people's theories. It's the result that matters, not how strongly you adhere to other people's beliefs or blindly believe in other people's theories. That's why all that matters is what you can or cannot do as a trader and what your TS is capable of. And even though DTs have a lot of stones hidden away, they are not all-powerful. The phenomenon of the market in terms of incoming information is that it is a self-organizing structure, which is isomorphic to itself in each of its fragments. And even if (as has already been said here) DTs deliver neutered quotes, there is still nothing they can do with the information, which will one day inevitably self-organize.

Here is an example from my tests. Two different brokerage companies, two terminals, the same pair, the same TF, the same TS. In one brokerage company trade at 4-mark and in another one at 5-mark. Looking. On the same bar one TS opens to sell and the other to buy. What turned out. On the 5th sign, the TS got into a corrective wave, normal worked it off, closed the profit and opened to buy. On the 4th sign, the indicator did not even move and showed a continuing trend. The whole correction wave from the 5th sign, on the 4th sign, looked like a long lower shadow of a candlestick bar. That was it. )))

Once again. Absolute values of tick volumes by themselves are no more valuable than inscriptions on the fence. But paired with the close price they form structures which must be analyzed. In this regard there is a transition from a linear quantitative analysis (price only) to a non-linear qualitative analysis (price/volume), which is worse than all financial mathematics, but incomparably more profitable. )))

In the struggle between the rake and the forehead the rake always wins. Good luck to all )))

I'm seriously thinking of signing up to be your apprentice. Will you do it?

Beautifully laid out!

Svinozavr:
Beautifully put!

Yeah. "Consent is the product of the non-resistance of the parties...".

MetaDriver:

Yeah. "Consent is the product of the non-resistance of the parties...".

Well, that makes two of us. I recognize Brother Volodya!

;)

Yes, by the way, Petya. I prefer even bad cognac to good beer, too. I guess it runs in the family. :)

Implicit quoting is my misfortune. However, any text is by and large an implicit quotation. That's to say...))

===

The trick is in the volumes (to the point!). Speaking of volumes - 100...150 grams is quite enough. You can afford a very high quality drink.

MetaDriver:

;)

Yeah, by the way, Petya. I prefer even bad cognac to good beer too. I guess it runs in the family. :)

For nothing. Russian is as good as Derbent's, better beer instead of anything else.

Reason: