Coding help - page 566

mladen:

roma84

Sorry, but that is a decompiled code too

mladenthere is such an indicator .also a problem

roma84:
mladen there is such an indicator .also a problem

roma84

That one is original code and it works OK (see the example bellow). The warnings issued by the compiler are not influencing the work of the indicator in any way

Files:
4_zero.png  120 kb

mladen:

roma84

That one is original code and it works OK (see the example bellow). The warnings issued by the compiler are not influencing the work of the indicator in any way

mladenthey are different . and not MA in settings.and change as a first indicator able .I'm sorry for my bad english

roma84:
mladenthey are different . and not MA in settings.and change as a first indicator able .I'm sorry for my bad english

roma84

I have no idea if they are different

What I have tested is if it works OK, and it does. How it compares to the decompiled code is yet another issue that is not a subject of checking if some code works OK.

As of the decompiled code : please, if you have the original code, post that for checking. I doubt that anybody will alter any decompiled code, so that way you are left and dry with that

mladen:

roma84

I have no idea if they are different

What I have tested is if it works OK, and it does. How it compares to the decompiled code is yet another issue that is not a subject of checking if some code works OK.

As of the decompiled code : please, if you have the original code, post that for checking. I doubt that anybody will alter any decompiled code, so that way you are left and dry with that

and may give advice similar indicator as Zero Point Revers 4

Hi,

I coded this EA

and it woks very good (on GER30 Index in backtest, and this is kind of the strategy I use for manual trading) .

But I wish it just checked the conditions once a day, or maybe twice. Thus; that it just buy or sell once or twice a day (lets say 12:00 and 24:00, or two other minutes when the spread is low).

But I can't code that, despite it is probably pretty simple Please help.

Simon

Files:

Hello!

I hope a good programmer can help me to put two indicator together in one EA and do alert when two things match:

Moving Average and Colored Stochastic: the alert happen when the fast MA is over the Slow MA and at the same time the Colored stochastic K-Periode crosses the 20 and when the slow MA is over the fast MA and at the same time the Colored stochastic K-Periode crosses the 80.

thank you for your help and for your fast answer ...

Andreas 123:
Hello!

I hope a good programmer can help me to put two indicator together in one EA and do alert when two things match:

Moving Average and Colored Stochastic: the alert happen when the fast MA is over the Slow MA and at the same time the Colored stochastic K-Periode crosses the 20 and when the slow MA is over the fast MA and at the same time the Colored stochastic K-Periode crosses the 80.

thank you for your help and for your fast answer ...

Andreas123, think an indicator is possible for this, are you looking for when the stochastic leaves or enters the 20 and 80 levels?

Hello.

I've been trading a live account for some time now, but recently found out that volumes can be a huge help. Unfortunatelly, MT4 volume is tick volume and even though it is quite accurate, it is not perfect for what I need volume most of all, for spotting gaps in volumes. I trade with FxPro platforms and decided to check out MT5. And on MT5 in Volumes indicator there are two options, tick and real. I presume that the real volume one is somehow imported from the server and with that information the indicator itself is created. Is there a possibility to export that information to MT4? Or create an idicator for MT4 usig MT5 data?

Best regards

Hello mrtools!

i need the alert when it enters the 80 or 20 levels.

thanks again for the help ...

Reason: