Need help indentifying indicator - page 187

mladen:
12BPRO Message boxes are disabled in indicators (they can be used only from EAs). Official explanation some few years ago was that it could freeze terminal (sounds familiar ?)

Dear SIR MLADEN,

Upppsss, would not want that to happen....

Is there any thing similar that I could use like the massage box...

The thing is that every indicator that I loaded make a sound... even though the make a different sound... but when price movement is high, they then to trigger all of the indicator and only the last sound I would hear...

That is why I need a continuing sound alert for 1 of the indicator that I use, and would stop the buzz noise when I click an OK button.... would help alot..

Any sample would be appreciated and thanks for the HEADS UP on the above quote....

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

Upppsss, would not want that to happen....

Is there any thing similar that I could use like the massage box...

The thing is that every indicator that I loaded make a sound... even though the make a different sound... but when price movement is high, they then to trigger all of the indicator and only the last sound I would hear...

That is why I need a continuing sound alert for 1 of the indicator that I use, and would stop the buzz noise when I click an OK button.... would help alot..

Any sample would be appreciated and thanks for the HEADS UP on the above quote....

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

Indicators work strictly on tick basis. So you can not make them pause the execution (which would be a "must" if you would like it to sound until some button is pressed). Try using some type of timer instead (if it is important that the sound is longer than usually) or some type of counter (for example - alert 3 times on 3 consecutive ticks instead)

mladen:
AZRUL Indicators work strictly on tick basis. So you can not make them pause the execution (which would be a "must" if you would like it to sound until some button is pressed). Try using some type of timer instead (if it is important that the sound is longer than usually) or some type of counter (for example - alert 3 times on 3 consecutive ticks instead)

Dear SIR MLADEN,

In that case I have to settle for the timer instead ... 13th credit

I sincerely appreciate your time and advice SIR...

Have a good weekend

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

In that case I have to settle for the timer instead ... 13th credit

I sincerely appreciate your time and advice SIR...

Have a good weekend

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

I think that you might have problems even like that.

My cause to think so is indirect : you can not have a sound alert in back tests any more (they do not work ant more). If they disabled it, there must be some reason for that that is not told openly (to remind you : it used to work before)

mladen:
AZRUL

I think that you might have problems even like that.

My cause to think so is indirect : you can not have a sound alert in back tests any more (they do not work ant more). If they disabled it, there must be some reason for that that is not told openly (to remind you : it used to work before)

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I have NO intention to used the sound timer on a back tester... only using it on forward trading...

I have read a few comments/feedback about the back test result and outcome.... and it does not sound reliable...

If I ever use a back test is only to see if my newly patch/develop indicator is working or not on a weekend before waiting for the market to open...

Is it still possible to use the sound timer on a forward trading...???

I am still trying to search for a code how to do this... , a sample would be great SIR....

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

I have NO intention to used the sound timer on a back tester... only using it on forward trading...

I have read a few comments/feedback about the back test result and outcome.... and it does not sound reliable...

If I ever use a back test is only to see if my newly patch/develop indicator is working or not on a weekend before waiting for the market to open...

Is it still possible to use the sound timer on a forward trading...???

I am still trying to search for a code how to do this... , a sample would be great SIR....

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

I forgot to tell that if your intention is to have a continuous sound for some time and to let the indicator process new ticks in the mean time it is not possible in metatrader 4

mladen:
AZRUL I forgot to tell that if your intention is to have a continuous sound for some time and to let the indicator process new ticks in the mean time it is not possible in metatrader 4

Dear SIR MLADEN,

It is OK then, got to live with what I got right now...

Thanks for your time and advice

yours truly

AZRUL...

really helpful for me

Any MT4 indicator that gives same information as tickstrike

Hello!

I saw this nice indicator called tickstrike which is external indicator. Wondering if anyone made or got MT4 indicator that could give same information?

tickstrikedemo2 - YouTube

Thanks!

Is market depth working in metatrader 4 at all?

Reason: